Can't Leave A Grabpoints Review

Brachra

As a  follow-up I document my unpleasant experience with this company.

I read on a Reddit thread that this company had the highest payout for YourSurveys and Live Sample surveys.

I honestly completed surveys on this site, but was met with a demand that I provide Driver License and credit card information to continue. That is something that I am unwilling to do. I realize that current members probably are not subjected to this, but as a victim of identity theft, I will give GrabPoints no information.

Do you mean you can't share by leaving a review on the Survey Police website? If you are a new reviewer it may just be caught in the approval queue. It's a way to combat spam and other unwanted content from being posted. It sometimes takes a few hours to a few days but it should go live soon. 

13 hours ago, ksedwar said:

Do you mean you can't share by leaving a review on the Survey Police website? If you are a new reviewer it may just be caught in the approval queue. It's a way to combat spam and other unwanted content from being posted. It sometimes takes a few hours to a few days but it should go live soon. 

When I go Grabpoint's information and review page on the Survey Police website, there is a blue button that says "Leave a Review" underneath their contact information. When I click on that button, nothing happens.

Quick update. The Admins had already disabled reviews for Grabpoints before you tried to submit your review because of an above average amount of fake reviews and spam being submitted.

Not every survey/GPT website is listed on SurveyPolice (for various reasons) and even those listed can be de-listed. Grabpoints may soon be be de-listed from SurveyPolice but we will know more later in the week when the Admin gives us an update so for now just stay tuned. :)