No surveys for One Opinion

footfree

I have been trying to take a survey from them since yesterday afternoon and  all I get is "sorry no surveys at this time."I only got to do 1 survey yesterday.I have never seen a drought like this from them before.It's almost the afternoon as I write this,so going all of yesterday to today is strange.

• Like 1

I was able to do 2 this morning  5 minutes for 250 points  a little confused because they were the exact same surveys but had different numbers  otherwise yes very slow not even able to do the 5

Been slow for me as well just about every day this month. Seems to always be slow everywhere the first month of so of the year. Not concerned.

• Like 3

I've been getting a few less from them the last few weeks, but not a dramatic decrease. Still manage to do almost as many surveys daily there as usual.

10 hours ago, Engine99 said:

Not sure what is going on with One Opinion. Been with them for over three years. They were always a great site. Lately, they have been terrible. Think I'm going to take a break from them for a while.

They have been offering long surveys for low points lately.  Those 250 point surveys are a rip off.

• Like 1