Have you ever noticed this about Ipsos

footfree

I get them consistently all through the month. They're one of my top sites.

On another note, I remember you talking about cashing out on E-rewards for Macy's for your mom. It says it's once per quarter for the same reward. However, I was able to cash out twice this month for Burlington. You may want to check that out! (I'm blocked for some reason when trying to make a new post but I wanted to share.)

On 1/29/2019 at 2:20 PM, nj07208 said:

I get them consistently all through the month. They're one of my top sites.

On another note, I remember you talking about cashing out on E-rewards for Macy's for your mom. It says it's once per quarter for the same reward. However, I was able to cash out twice this month for Burlington. You may want to check that out! (I'm blocked for some reason when trying to make a new post but I wanted to share.)

I was able to do the same thing on a Macy's however someone pointed out that it probably was the time I did it and they were in the transition point.Not sure if that was the case I will try again next time- thanks for the heads up.

I also get more surveys thru out the month,it's just that the majority comes at the end.

I check most of my ipSOS surveys via web bookmark, several times a day at i-say. Surveys reach quota very quickly. However, about once a month I go through all the email invitations and a few are still alive but most have met quota. I still get 10-20 points for working through the old invitations and entries into Poll Predictor.