GTM & Mysurvey are now " LifePoints"

greeneyeddevils

Anyone notice this today? you're no longer going to be able to access GTM & mysurvey to do surveys anymore...Mysurvey is gone...they're now combined & all your points have merged into this new "' LifePoints"...I just checked it out...not liking the look of this...

• Like 2

When I go to log into mysurvey it goes to some television set & comes on & states that it's now " LifePoints" & it takes me right to the LifePoints website..

I don't like this since it means we lose a survey company in mysurvey...& they just join together to save money in the end & we end up losing

I'm in Canada so not sure if this is happening in the USA yet for GTM & mysurvey

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I cashed in a few weeks ago, and I've earned way more than enough to cash again, but I've hesitated to do anything, afraid the process might get screwed up during the changeover. Hopefully won't get too cheated on my points during the transition, but I'm preparing for the worst (sort of).

So here's the new thing with" Lifepoints"..there are no more sweeps..if you get DQ'd from a survey you get "booby prize" points...I got 2 points for not qualifying for the survey..so that beats a sweeps anyday

7 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

So here's the new thing with" Lifepoints"..there are no more sweeps..if you get DQ'd from a survey you get "booby prize" points...I got 2 points for not qualifying for the survey..so that beats a sweeps anyday

That's a good thing better then sweeps anyday

56 minutes ago, peach6 said:

That's a good thing better then sweeps anyday

I just got dq'd for 3 surveys & got 2points..2 points & 1 point..

• Like 1