Global Test Market & Lifepoints

mexpensive33

What has happened to these sites? I belong and received an email about them making improvements to the sites and mobile app. Well that was over a month ago and I still get e-mails from Global Test market about surveys but when I click it there is no survey. I am unable to get to the home page either. Has anyone else noticed this? Is anyone else having the same problem? I used the USA site so not sure if that is the issue.

I'm in Canada & on Monday this week we just switched over from GTM/Mysurvey to now be 1 company in LifePoints...I started another topic on this in the forum so check it out

All I find different now is you get 1 or 2 points if you dq from a survey..nothing else special about this site..

But I can log in & have no problems with it here in Canada

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one having an absolute nightmare since the changeover from Global Test Market to Life Points last week? (I'm in Canada, BTW.) Every completed survey leads to an error page, some credit and many do not. It's just horrendous.

I'm an Australian site user, still having issues with not being able to log onto the site using my email address and password, and yet I receive emails with survey from them and I am able to complete them, if I don't get screened out of course.  I don't know how many emails or help requests I 've sent regarding this ongoing issue, and still am getting no help or replies to my requests.  I'm now trying to locate the Australian Offices so that I can speak to someone there, and hopefully they will sort this hideous mess out!!  I'm really wanting to redeem my huge amount of points from them, and then tell them to go jump to be honest, but unless I can log onto my account, well....I'm sure you can all see where this is heading...

Hmmm...

Everyone overseas is talking about the site changing to LifePoints and email notifications etc., but here in Australia, haven't had anything like that sent to me....am still receiving surveys from GTM, but still cannot log onto my account to cash out my points that are getting bigger and bigger each week.  The help I'm getting from them is minimal at best, and when they do reply, they ask for screenshots of the issue, which I'm tired of sending to them, the latest request from them was my DOB, full name postcode etc., to make sure I wasn't trying to con them or something I guess....and then they take weeks to get back to me again, and still not sorted this ongoing issue out. They have admitted that my name and email, and date of birth are all correct, as is my account, but no explanation as to why I can't log onto my account.  Grrrrrr