Survey Police why is this happening all week?

greeneyeddevils

Error 520 Ray ID: 4a1d00afae6fcaca • 2019-01-31 14:52:42 UTC

Web server is returning an unknown error

This has been happening all week long..anyone looking into this issue..I find the site spins alot & crashes like this too..& I'm using Google Chrome

• Confused 1

We can only fix errors if we know about them. Please send us an email or a PM here detailing the problems you're experiencing.

When do you encounter these issues? On the forum only? On the main website? What were you doing when you encountered the error? As well, if you have a 'Ray ID' to provide, that will help us pinpoint the problem.

Thank you for helping us get to the bottom of this.

2 hours ago, Administrator said:

We can only fix errors if we know about them. Please send us an email or a PM here detailing the problems you're experiencing.

When do you encounter these issues? On the forum only? On the main website? What were you doing when you encountered the error? As well, if you have a 'Ray ID' to provide, that will help us pinpoint the problem.

I Have been having this problem when I'm trying to make a comment sometimes I have to try it a couple times before it will let me reply  it keeps saying loading but won't let me reply

13 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I Have been having this problem when I'm trying to make a comment sometimes I have to try it a couple times before it will let me reply  it keeps saying loading but won't let me reply

I've also had the same problem..instead of letting me just respond to someone's post the first thing it does is tries to get me to drag files & attach things

5 hours ago, Administrator said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your comments. We made some configuration changes which should hopefully solve these issues. If you encounter an error again please note the following:

• The exact time the error occurred (please provide your timezone)
  • What you did to trigger the message
  • Any error numbers you encounter

As mentioned, we feel confident that we've solved these issues, but will need your help in knowing if they still persist.

Thanks everyone!

When I just came to the site as few minutes ago as soon as I got to the Survey Police Forum this is what was posted at the top of the page..this was at 4.23pm EST

Retry for a live version

This page (https://forum.surveypolice.com/index.php?/forum/9-general-online-surveys-discussion/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

• Like 1

Getting the same message as Greeneyeddevils at the top of the page. Clicking on the green "live" button brings up the page. The site's reaction time is way down as well. Trying to respond to this thread initially just sat there until I did a refresh. 

I get the same error message, and then when I refresh it, it will take me into the thread, but not let me post until I have refreshed that page as well.  This is everytime I try to post.

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

I get the same error message, and then when I refresh it, it will take me into the thread, but not let me post until I have refreshed that page as well.  This is everytime I try to post.

Same problem I'm having

On 2/1/2019 at 2:56 PM, Administrator said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your comments. We made some configuration changes which should hopefully solve these issues. If you encounter an error again please note the following:

• The exact time the error occurred (please provide your timezone)
  • What you did to trigger the message
  • Any error numbers you encounter

As mentioned, we feel confident that we've solved these issues, but will need your help in knowing if they still persist.

Thanks everyone!

I keep getting Retry for a Live Version  still hard to make a comment on posts

• Like 1