Survey Police why is this happening all week?

greeneyeddevils

This is happening again today Survey Police..

I just posted this below for you to see

This page (https://forum.surveypolice.com/?token=350575f814e2d8bc02629a7fb121d9) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Error 520 Ray ID: 4a482fd609e427da • 2019-02-05 20:39:41 UTC

Web server is returning an unknown error

You

Browser

Working

Toronto

Cloudflare

Working

forum.surveypolice.com

Host

Error

Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know about the connectivity issues.

Our hosting provider has had problems over the last two days, so we believe that this time around, it was actually our host that caused these issues.

We still believe that the changes we made last week solved the problems experienced by some of you last week, and that this is an unfortunately timed coincidence.

In any case, please continue to keep us posted if you continue to experience problems.

Thanks for your continued help.

23 hours ago, Administrator said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know about the connectivity issues.

Our hosting provider has had problems over the last two days, so we believe that this time around, it was actually our host that caused these issues.

We still believe that the changes we made last week solved the problems experienced by some of you last week, and that this is an unfortunately timed coincidence.

In any case, please continue to keep us posted if you continue to experience problems.

Thanks for your continued help.

Still having the same problems trying to leave a comment

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am still getting the error code message occasionally when I click on a post to read it.  It says error 520, and it says survey police forum is not live, and to click here to see the post.  When I do that the post appears.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I am still getting the error code message occasionally when I click on a post to read it.  It says error 520, and it says survey police forum is not live, and to click here to see the post.  When I do that the post appears.

I have it almost daily  when I try to post something

Hi everyone,

As previously stated, please provide us with Ray ID numbers if you encounter this problem. We cannot effectively fix this problem without them.

Please provide them here in this thread or PM us.

Thank you.

Thanks peach6,

We have made some changes. If you still encounter an error, or a different error, please tell us what you see.

This issue has been tricky to solve. Thanks for your help in helping us identify the problem.

3 hours ago, Administrator said:

Thanks peach6,

We have made some changes. If you still encounter an error, or a different error, please tell us what you see.

This issue has been tricky to solve. Thanks for your help in helping us identify the problem.

It was hard for me to make a comment  didn't receive the error this time but wouldn't let me comment either I had to keep going back to the Forum and come back here a few times before it let me comment.