Survey Police why is this happening all week?

greeneyeddevils

9 minutes ago, peach6 said:

It was hard for me to make a comment  didn't receive the error this time but wouldn't let me comment either I had to keep going back to the Forum and come back here a few times before it let me comment.

I am trying to do a reply on the word game and I hit reply and it just says loading so I gave up after a few tries and I think the site seems slow.

Ok, thanks for letting us know, peach6.

We're going to make a few more changes over the next couple of days to see if that fixes the problem. Meanwhile, you will see 'Error 520' messages again if you encounter this problem again. Sorry for the pain here - we're just as frustrated with this problem as all of you, as it's been extremely difficult to identify! :46_confounded:

Just had it happen to me when trying to access the site as well as when trying to access 2 topics. The ray numbers were:

Ray ID: 4b020af809b1c51e • 2019-02-28 10:00:22 UTC

Ray ID: 4b020af11df5c51e • 2019-02-28 10:00:21 UTC

Sorry , the third one did not copy and paste and was lost.

• Thanks 1

It just took me a few minutes to post something.  I did not get an error message, but when I clicked on reply to post it went nowhere.

Ok, thanks for letting us know everyone.

We made some changes to our hosting situation. Fingers crossed that does the trick. Please let us know if you're still seeing problems.

19 hours ago, Administrator said:

Ok, thanks for letting us know everyone.

We made some changes to our hosting situation. Fingers crossed that does the trick. Please let us know if you're still seeing problems.

It's okay so far will let you know if I have anymore problems

• Like 1