What's your price to download an app for 28 days?

nj07208

I know we've all gotten the surveys where a company wants you to download an app so they can collect your browsing history. I just declined one that was $20 for 28 days. Not even a dollar a day! No way. We have no way of knowing how many times they'll be able to sell our data. So what's your price? What would you think is fair for a month?

53 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

I know we've all gotten the surveys where a company wants you to download an app so they can collect your browsing history. I just declined one that was $20 for 28 days. Not even a dollar a day! No way. We have no way of knowing how many times they'll be able to sell our data. So what's your price? What would you think is fair for a month?

I really don't trust any site  I would not do it at any price

• Like 2

I also wouldn't do it for any price because I don't trust these companies, both in the sense that I don't trust they aren't collecting more information/doing more with it than they're letting on/it's completely off my device after a month and because I don't think they're competent enough to keep their apps/the information they obtain secure from hackers.

I also never allow them access to my webcam when a survey comes up asking for it.