LifePoints customer service not helpful..beware!

greeneyeddevils

Just an update here..I've been having issues with "LifePoints" since they're merged with MySurvey/GlobalTestMarket here in Canada & have been missing points once I've completed surveys & have had some "error messages" at the end of finishing surveys & have not been credited any points...I've contacted their "help desk" & it's useless they don't respond at all...so beware if you end up missing points for any surveys taken...not impressed at all with this new merger & have found this "Lifepoints" to be a joke...when with GTM I could complete multiple surveys..now with LifePoints I DQ more than anything...it's not good..just make sure you're getting your points if in Canada once you complete your survey or you're going to have to fight for them like I'm doing now...I'm missing a couple hundred points as of this writing..

Green

GTM and mysurvey had god awful customer service separately as well so I honestly would not have had high expectations after the merger.  They basically stopped replying to anything many months ago and never resolved any of my missing point issues, including ones they flat out said were "added to my account" after having looked into it but they never actually did it and never answered me asking about it.

Let's see if this actually happens...I received a response from LifePoints after I sent this message..I will update in a week once I see if they actually do what they say they will

Support Team (LifePoints)

Feb 5, 19:48 GMT

Thank you for contacting us,

We do apologize for the issue you have experienced. Your account will be credited with in 7-10 business days.  

Feb 4, 16:34 GMT

Hi there..I'm having a huge problem the last few days when finishing surveys on your site...each time I've finished a survey I get this at the end then get ripped off my survey points...can someone look into this issue please?..I've posted below the error message I keep getting..
I'm missing survey points from all these survey numbers,,

Survey # 335021
# 334552
# 334995
# 335642

Error - Support
An error has occurred.

They are horrible.  About twice a week or more I don't get points and I put in a ticket.  About 1 in five times they answer and most of those say "you don't get any points."  I have open tickets that are two months old, three months old and five months old.  These people are simply trying to keep money you have earned.  Boycott this site.

Well just an update...all the surveys that I got screwed out of points were credited to my account this morning..I had like 800 points credited to my account..so I'm impressed..let's hope if there are any problems going forward that the LifePoints customer service keeps correcting their mistakes once they happen

• Like 1

I have had the same experience. Since the switchover it's 50/50 whether any survey will credit, nearly all of them lead to error pages. Customer service merely generates canned replies, so far they have credited none of the missing points. Still waiting on credit for a month-long purchase survey for December that led to an error page.

2 hours ago, ambulanceblues said:

I have had the same experience. Since the switchover it's 50/50 whether any survey will credit, nearly all of them lead to error pages. Customer service merely generates canned replies, so far they have credited none of the missing points. Still waiting on credit for a month-long purchase survey for December that led to an error page.

I suggest that you send them an email...use their contact page & get ahold of them..they actually got back to me..I'm here in Canada & they actually gave me all my points that I was owing..I also agree that they all ended up at an "error page"..I just don't understand why these companies launch new sites without getting all the bugs out of them before they go live

So this is what I have to look forward to .Got a email this morning saying that it would be staritng here in the states in about 2 weks.Glad I was able to cash out before then.I'm guessing they converted your points correctly ?

Similar experience here in the States. All of the outstanding tickets that I had (some 5+ months old!!) were responded to and missing points were credited. Now just waiting on the MPR Diary that was completed Tuesday to credit before cashing out.

16 hours ago, episemion said:

Similar experience here in the States. All of the outstanding tickets that I had (some 5+ months old!!) were responded to and missing points were credited. Now just waiting on the MPR Diary that was completed Tuesday to credit before cashing out.

On 2/12  they said in 2 weeks they will be converting

Another day, another survey that didn't credit. This is insane. And since the switch from GTM they stopped including the survey numbers in the e-mail invitations, making it even harder to keep track of them.

I will say that today they finally did credit some of the surveys that I filed tickets for. I am still getting a lot of errors on the new site, but at least it's a step in the right direction.