LifePoints customer service not helpful..beware!

greeneyeddevils

It looks like LifePoints has now gone live in the US. Just received a survey invite from the site. My old mysurvey login worked fine and the points I had were transferred OK. I DQed on the survey (naturally) and got the 2 points. 

Like everyone else I agree that unbelievably the already pathetic, indifferent service as seen in My Survey & GTM  has actually got worse incredible as it seems.  Their standard answer to anything seems to be "It is your browser, clear cookies, history, etc".

Have they even considered how inconvenient that is when it also screws up all your other, decent sites which have to re-establish all their credentials as well

25 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I have 3 tickets in there now. See if anything is done about them.

The sites a mess not liking it one bit

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, peach6 said:

The sites a mess not liking it one bit

Looks like they took all the problems from the other sites instead of cleaning them up first.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, paulgro said:

Looks like they took all the problems from the other sites instead of cleaning them up first.

I very seldom bother with tickets on any site because  I would spend all my time doing it and not enough time to do the surveys although it does Tick me off. I would say 75% I don't get an answer

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I very seldom bother with tickets on any site because  I would spend all my time doing it and not enough time to do the surveys although it does Tick me off. I would say 75% I don't get an answer

I use tickets all the time if something isn't right. Most of the time it is fixed but there are the few times they just ignore you. I had problems here last night and put a ticket in and it was fixed right away this morning.

I didn't get paid for one of the surveys I did so I was wondering what was going on.So it looks like they are up to the same old tricks.Unfortunately for me I didn't write down the number.Wont be making that mistake any more.

Totally missing points too. I take a survey and get an error message or nothing at all and I do not get any points at all after taking MANY surveys. I get no response whatsoever from customer service. I don't think they have customer service! How totally disappointing! :(

Same issues here. Also , when I went to the site today , everything seemed OK except that my points were not showing and not a single survey activated when clicked on. 

I went there today too & I'm in Canada & I had the same issue with my points no showing up....I went back an hour later & there was an extra 100 points in my account that I don't remember doing...so I had enough to cash out for an Amazon cert & did...lol

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

can't even log in today I get

504 Gateway Time-out

Sandy i'm having the same problem today, but hang in there i'm confident they will fix the problem as soon as possible. :)

I've been a long-time member of GlobalTestMarket and My Survey so thought I'd throw in my two cents about their new platform LifePoints.  The first few days of Lifepoint were an exercise in terror but I chalk it up to glitches one might expect with a new launch.  As things settled down, I saw my combined points appear and successfully did a cash-out.  My qualification rate for surveys wasn't all that great before the merger but at least now they're both under one roof and it seems to have doubled my chances.  I have completed a number of them that ended up with the Cint error message once I hit 'finish' so that was disheartening. I didn't think it worth the trouble to send all they requested to support and just let it go.  But to my surprise, the points showed up the next day so I'm not taking it too seriously now....50-50 chance of points posting is better than none.  Also I figure some of the surveys are filling up while I'm doing them so by the time I hit finish, they might legitimately be gone.  Right now the only thing I find annoying is having to log in each and every time I go back to the dashboard but hopefully that will improve.  All in all, I'm less inclined to drop out than when the two entities were separate.  

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 1:25 PM, Polvey1 said:

Sandy i'm having the same problem today, but hang in there i'm confident they will fix the problem as soon as possible. :)

I appreciate your response but I am sad to say that it is getting worse, not better..sigh.