LifePoints customer service not helpful..beware!

greeneyeddevils

I am unable to log into Life Points.  I was a member of Global Test Market and mysurvey.  I contacted Life Points customer service and they said they would look into it.  That was almost two weeks ago.  I had quite a few GTM points which I don't want to lose.  Has anyone had a similar problem?

I have been unable to log into my LifePoints account for two weeks.  I have sent countless emails but have had no response.  Reset Password link does not work, does not send a reset email.  I have about 4000 points that I cannot redeem and looks like I am going to lose them.  No problems when it was mysurvey and used LifePoints for about a month with no problem.  Guess I'm done with them whether I want to be or not.  

On 2/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, footfree said:

So this is what I have to look forward to .Got a email this morning saying that it would be staritng here in the states in about 2 weks.Glad I was able to cash out before then.I'm guessing they converted your points correctly ?

You are not the only one.  When i found out mysurvey was changing I cashed in my points.  I have as of today heard nothing from them or globaltestmarket

Not only am I not getting my points  from the past   I cannot even login to the site   I hope to get in and clear out of this site altogether    I write the everyday and no replies or useless help   LifePoints is a joke

I have not been able to log in to mysurvey or LifePoints since February. I have been submitting tickets (5 of them) since Mar 1 and I have only received auto responses. I still have 1000 points in my account.

Every time I try to log in I get an error message (Sorry, your membership is temporarily unavailable. Please contact our Help Center for support.)

I have tried to reset my password and get another error message (Sorry! Looks like something went wrong on our end. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact our help desk.) 

Does anyone know of another way to contact them besides going through the help center? 

I think the lightspeed merger and "upgrade" is window dressing. LifePoints after the merger has been just as unresponsive as ever.

They have turned off the ability to see open tickets. Very on professional.

Here are organizations that the LifePoints parent organization professes to adhere to.

• American Marketing Association (AMA)
  • British Healthcare British Intelligence Association (BHBIA)
  • Insights Association
  • European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association (EphMRA)
  • European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR)
  • Italian Society for Opinion and Market Research (ASSIRM)
  • Market Research Society (MRS)
  • Intellus Worldwide
  • And also: ARF, DGOF, AMSRS, Baqmar, Jmra, Kora, Moa, Mria-Arim, MRS Singapore, MRS New Zealand, Women in Research

I know ESOMAR has a formal complaint process, I've done it: https://www.esomar.org/what-we-do/submit-a-complaint

On 3/28/2019 at 9:02 AM, schludermann said:

I think the lightspeed merger and "upgrade" is window dressing. LifePoints after the merger has been just as unresponsive as ever.

They have turned off the ability to see open tickets. Very on professional.

Here are organizations that the LifePoints parent organization professes to adhere to.

• American Marketing Association (AMA)
  • British Healthcare British Intelligence Association (BHBIA)
  • Insights Association
  • European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association (EphMRA)
  • European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR)
  • Italian Society for Opinion and Market Research (ASSIRM)
  • Market Research Society (MRS)
  • Intellus Worldwide
  • And also: ARF, DGOF, AMSRS, Baqmar, Jmra, Kora, Moa, Mria-Arim, MRS Singapore, MRS New Zealand, Women in Research

I know ESOMAR has a formal complaint process, I've done it: https://www.esomar.org/what-we-do/submit-a-complaint

How did you file the complaint? The form asks for contact names and an email address. 

13 hours ago, episemion said:

The URL I access the site with is:  https://www.lifepointspanel.com/#   

Tried the one you posted and it worked as well.

Thanks for the help but when I tried the link you posted I got the same results when I tried to sign in  "Sorry, your membership is temporarily unavailable. Please contact our Help Center for support." I've been getting the same message for a month now and all the requests for help (5 of them) have been answered only with following auto response 

"Hi!

We have received your request and we are working on it. But before we can assist you further, have you checked the common solutions in the Help Centre? Our FAQs are full of useful information that could help sort out your doubts.

Not what you are looking for? No worries. We will get back to you as soon as possible. If you need to provide any additional detail, feel free to respond to this message.

The LifePoints Team" 

and nothing else, no follow up.

My 1st request was on March 1. I'm running out of things to try and going back to mysurvey only redirects me back to LifePoints.  A help reqest that I submitted to mysurvey also went unanswered.  

3 hours ago, episemion said:

What country are you in? The US site works fine for me.

I'm in the US. All of my problems started when mysurvey changed to LifePoints. All I keep getting is "Sorry, your membership is temporarily unavailable. Please contact our Help Center for support." which seems useless, never got a response from the help center.

20 hours ago, SheldonB said:

I'm in the US. All of my problems started when mysurvey changed to LifePoints. All I keep getting is "Sorry, your membership is temporarily unavailable. Please contact our Help Center for support." which seems useless, never got a response from the help center.

Try messaging them on their Facebook page