LifePoints customer service not helpful..beware!

greeneyeddevils

Anyone else seeing the same as I see on the site? Monday all surveys listed lacked any mention of the number of points they were good for. Still that way as of 5:00am Tuesday.

On 4/1/2019 at 4:18 AM, episemion said:

Try messaging them on their Facebook page

I filed 2 complaint comments on Facebook yesterday and today I received the following  reply to my help request number 5 of 6.

"I have escalated your issue to the correct team. Once they come back to us with an answer I will make sure to update this ticket." 

Let's see if this takes another month.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:19 PM, SheldonB said:

I filed 2 complaint comments on Facebook yesterday and today I received the following  reply to my help request number 5 of 6.

"I have escalated your issue to the correct team. Once they come back to us with an answer I will make sure to update this ticket." 

Let's see if this takes another month.

I didn't post to them on Facebook, but other than that, I could have written your post myself. I had 5 emails out to them and just yesterday I got a reply back with the exact same wording. What is wrong with these survey companies lately? 

• Like 1

Last week here in Canada they had a "live chat customer service"...well that went away quickly..I bet everyone was blasting them for such a crappy website with some many errors & crashes so now that live chat is gone..lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, avantgarde27 said:

Do you guys get any product testing offers from this site or just surveys? It shows up on directories as product testing, but I have yet to see this overtly offered. 

I have but it's been a long time

I am increasingly frustrated with LifePoints!  I am a long time member of both My Survey and Global Test Market and did many surveys for them over more than 10 years.  Since the merger I get error messages at the end of or in the middle of most surveys and I agree that their customer service is not helpful.  I get Opinion Outpost error messages in the middle of Life Points surveys, DQ notices after I finish surveys, have to jump through all kinds of hoops to answer questions.  I am thinking of disenrolling, but their surveys used to be good and I want to think they will fix it.  Any ideas?

One issue I have with them is the emails they send don't tell me what survey the points are for. It just says log in and a survey is worth x points. I did a ticket on it months ago and heard nothing so it makes it really hard for me to do surveys with them when they can't fix a simple thing like telling me the survey number with the points amount like GTM and mysurvey did. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2019 at 12:13 PM, MrTennessee17 said:

One issue I have with them is the emails they send don't tell me what survey the points are for. It just says log in and a survey is worth x points. I did a ticket on it months ago and heard nothing so it makes it really hard for me to do surveys with them when they can't fix a simple thing like telling me the survey number with the points amount like GTM and mysurvey did. 

Most of the time it just takes you to the login and you can see all the surveys they have with points and survey numbers. Occasionally the link will take you to a survey but you don't have to take the survey.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting ready to quit since they never answer a ticket for months so if you have a problem they never resolve it.

I haven't really had a real problem with customer service. It always takes them awhile but I do get my missing points. I don't like how they ask if you're satisfied or unsatisfied with them before you get your points and I have told them I wouldn't be satisfied until I see the points in my account.

I always take a screen shot before taking the survey and one when they tell you how many points you get when it's completed if they don't give the right points . I always send the screen shots when contacting them so they can't dispute it.

I cashed out what little I had there and quit. Customer service takes months but the problems really don't get fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I received a message that my account was closed and all of my points were forfeited for violating their terms. I would like to know how I violated their terms since I have not been able to log into my account since mysurvey became LifePoints. I have been asking for help since March 1 because I could not log in and this is the answer I get. 

Does anyone know if there are any class action suites against LifePoints? If you do, please let me know. I will be more than happy to join in.