Oneopinion

somelady

Is anyone else having trouble cashing out at OneOpinion?  I have been trying to cash out since Feb.1st. It says an error has occurred and to try later. I told Emily and she said they would contact me - they haven't. I also haven't received any invitations since the first and there's no surveys on the site.

I can't speak to recently cashing out (last time I did was Jan. 15th and had no problems) but I receive multiple emails from them daily and have had surveys on the site every day this month (so far today I've already had 8).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NaomiNo said:

I can't speak to recently cashing out (last time I did was Jan. 15th and had no problems) but I receive multiple emails from them daily and have had surveys on the site every day this month (so far today I've already had 8).

Hmmm, I wonder what's going on with them, maybe they dropped me and didn't tell me.

Have you successfully cashed out previously or is this the first attempt? Whenever I try , I get the error message. The support staff have to manually do the cash out. It seems that the system sees many non-VOIP phone numbers as VOIP and refuses to send the code to them. That is the case with my phone which is an old style rotary dial. No way is that VOIP!!

• Like 1

Hi- Have you tried logging into your account at One Opinion?  When they would not let me log into my account, I contacted them, and found out that they had banned me.  There is a 1-800 number that I have had luck with.  They told me that if I gave them my home address, they would mail me a check for the money they owed me, and I did over a month ago, but I still haven't gotten my check.  I will have to contact them again.  They were by far my most productive survey company.  Today I tried to do a bunch of surveys that I got, and the only one I was eligible for was a 300 point survey for my survey.  I was also eligible for a 600 point beverage diary from my survey too, but I turned that one down.  I've heard it is a hassle to do.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 4:21 AM, episemion said:

Have you successfully cashed out previously or is this the first attempt? Whenever I try , I get the error message. The support staff have to manually do the cash out. It seems that the system sees many non-VOIP phone numbers as VOIP and refuses to send the code to them. That is the case with my phone which is an old style rotary dial. No way is that VOIP!!

I've cashed out many times before.

On 2/10/2019 at 11:24 PM, NFriday said:

Hi- Have you tried logging into your account at One Opinion?  When they would not let me log into my account, I contacted them, and found out that they had banned me.  There is a 1-800 number that I have had luck with.  They told me that if I gave them my home address, they would mail me a check for the money they owed me, and I did over a month ago, but I still haven't gotten my check.  I will have to contact them again.  They were by far my most productive survey company.  Today I tried to do a bunch of surveys that I got, and the only one I was eligible for was a 300 point survey for my survey.  I was also eligible for a 600 point beverage diary from my survey too, but I turned that one down.  I've heard it is a hassle to do.

I had no problem logging in, just cahsing out and no surveys.

I emailed them. they said my account was  was flagged for browser issues and asked if was using a vpn- I don't know what that is- if I was using a different location or a mobile hot spot. No to both.   So, they made some adjustments to their system and security procedures and set my account back to "active".

I was able to cash out and take surveys again.

Now that I think about it yahoo mail made me start using their newest version and told me I had the wrong time zone set so I changed it. That may have been the reason I was flagged.

Oh yeah, I totally stopped getting OneOpinion surveys a couple months ago. At first I just thought it was slow, but nope, it'd stopped. I'm so used to being banned and there being nothing I can do about it, but OneOpinion sucks way less than most! They also asked if I'm using a VPN. I told them yeah, I'm a software consultant, so I have like a dozen installed on my work machine :D. Not for privacy, and definitely not because I'm trying to get away with anything - just because that's what you do as a software consultant, I'm logged into machines for clients all over the country. Most of them don't affect my network traffic except to those specific machines, but some do, and that probably caught me. I told them all that, and they immediately unflagged me and then set a different flag so I wouldn't get flagged for it again. Yay OneOpinion!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ive been with this panel for a long time and i have to say that i wish all the other panels would follow their lead. the best customer service ive ever had the pleasure to work with. when ever i have any problem they bend over backwards to help me out. as far as getting in touch with i always reply/get in touch thru one of their email invites. i stay away from that Emily thingy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 4:41 PM, Vickie said:

I just about never and I mean never qualify for OneOpinion.  Now on the other hand Myview was good.  I miss them!

I had nothing but trouble with My View. Guess it depends on what they want.

• Like 1