MYPOINTS survey panel

MASPAS117

Is anybody out there a member of the mypoints survey panel ???????

I've been trying to get a hold of these jerks since October and nobody will respond to me.

I cashed in for an AMAZON code back on 10/13/2018 and still can't get my reward. I've e-mailed them

several times because I can't get e-mails from their system. Have tried changing my e-mail address and nothing

is working. Any help with this would be welcome. Thank You

I get my codes like almost instantly now, but that doesn't mean that is the norm.  I would try FaceBook if you belong there.  Also, on their page there should be a "contact us" or "customer Support" button to try.  I have always gotten a response from them.  Sorry you are having such a hard time with them.

You asked this same question months ago and not only did you get responses confirming that yes, there are members here but both of your posts are pretty similar and don't give a whole lot of information so we have no idea what you've really tried to get hold of them other than "emailing them" (we can only assume it was through their help desk?) or what you've done differently between then and now so we can know what ELSE to suggest.

If you aren't able to get emails from them then that's probably why you haven't gotten the Amazon GC, because it's sent through their email system.  Same thing with replies to your help requests, how are you going to get the replies if you can't get emails from their system?  Did you provide a secondary email for them to reply to you to within the text of the actual help requests you make, or even a phone number they can call you at if possible?  They may very well have sent things to you but for whatever reason you aren't getting them, especially if changing your email on their website isn't working (is the new email in your account on the website permanently or does it revert back/still say the old one?  Because they send you an email to click on to verify that you've changed your email so if you aren't getting any others, I can't imagine you got that one either...?)  Also still wondering if it wasn't an overly eager spam filter that started this mess, do you have their email address whitelisted?  I second the idea of using a non-MyPoints website like Facebook to try to communicate with them.

If that doesn't work, their phone number listed on SurveyPolice is (415) 200-4200.  If that fails, try contacting their parent company either by phone or through email and maybe someone there has access to a direct email address to someone at mypoints who can sort this out for you (so you wouldn't have to be stuck using their website which sends replies that you can't get and be stuck in the endless cycle).

On 2/10/2019 at 7:30 AM, MASPAS117 said:

Is anybody out there a member of the mypoints survey panel ???????

I've been trying to get a hold of these jerks since October and nobody will respond to me.

I cashed in for an AMAZON code back on 10/13/2018 and still can't get my reward. I've e-mailed them

several times because I can't get e-mails from their system. Have tried changing my e-mail address and nothing

is working. Any help with this would be welcome. Thank You

I have no problem at all with mypoints i cash out recently for an $25 Target eCard i printed the digital way in just 3 minutes done, that's the way it should be.