No payment for Pop Rewards thru Opinion Outpost

nj07208

I did a survey each day last week and only received the "Complete. Entry into some sweepstakes." I told  myself I wasn't doing them anymore but of course I keep forgetting. I just click on the survey in the email. It happened again today. I will pay much better attention from now on. Has anyone else noticed this? Those who use O.O.?

Yes, same for me. Oddly I did one about 2 weeks ago that paid 5 points. Thereafter no points.  They also, do that with other surveys though not as much.

Since January 2019, have all the sights gone  downhill. 

I am DISCOURAGED right now.

• Sad 1

They made a huge block of users on Quick Rewards. The support at QR is great and they are trying to get us off the ban. Pop Rewards claims its a tech glitch, but most of us dont think so,

19 hours ago, littleone2112 said:

They made a huge block of users on Quick Rewards. The support at QR is great and they are trying to get us off the ban. Pop Rewards claims its a tech glitch, but most of us dont think so,

A tech glitch, huh? Seems like both sites wouldn't have the same "glitch."  I'm so disappointed that I did them for like 6 days without payment. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2019 at 10:08 AM, nj07208 said:

I did a survey each day last week and only received the "Complete. Entry into some sweepstakes." I told  myself I wasn't doing them anymore but of course I keep forgetting. I just click on the survey in the email. It happened again today. I will pay much better attention from now on. Has anyone else noticed this? Those who use O.O.?

In the last year, for me, they went from 50 cents to 40 cents and later in the year to 70 cents.  This year when I do get paid it's all 40 cents OR an entry.  If you notice when  you take those surveys the invite rarely tells you how much you can earn so now I figure if I just give it a shot I'm  likely to get paid as not.  It's worth a few minutes of my time.  I always have such a good experience with Opinion Outpost, I will always give it a try with all surveys.

• 3 weeks later...

I do Pop Rewards TV survey using Quick Rewards and it has been very glitchy at times. However, lately I noticed they do allow me to make a second attempt later on the same day. Quick Rewards used to not allow you to click on the "Pop Rewards" link twice the same day, even if your first attempt failed. This is finally changing it seems. 

• 2 weeks later...

I use to do these all the time. They were quick and easy. They made you think in a way(remembering) what you've paid attention to in the show and ads. Fun. Use to pay .40 cents and doing them daily adds up, to bad they are not paying for Pop Rewards. You do get a paid one every now and then but on non-paying ones I just say "I didn't watch TV" for that day. Maybe they'll get it worked out. It would be to their advantage because it makes us pay attention to the ads and that's what they want. Peace

• 1 month later...

I believe that the PopRewards surveys are internal SSI (now called "Dynata") surveys.

Beginning in January of this year I have not been offered an incentive/reward for taking the daily PopRewards TV survey... not one single time. Yet, I am offered it every day. I always choose the option that I have not watched any TV (it asks me for English or Spanish) the previous day, and it disqualifies me.

Interestingly, last year I was paid anywhere from .40 cents to .70 cents (USD) to take and complete the survey each day.

But, this is just part of the bigger picture of all things going on with any/all survey panels owned and operated by Dynata, which used to be Research Now SSI, and prior to that Survey Sampling, and prior to that all different independent panels. Little by little, Dynata has been buying up the vast majority of survey panels, and they've been tightening the screws on all of their panelists.

I used to take those surveys on Opinion Outpost until I asked support why after completing these surveys I am told I do not qualify for any reward right before they pay me for them (.40).  They never replied and instead I do not get them anymore.  I really don't miss them.

I just gave one a try this past week on Tellwut's page, and nope, it gave me an error message when I got to the end.  I did complete it entirely, but from past experience I knew that I wouldn't get credit for it, so I didn't ask about it.