Sign in to follow this  
nj07208

No payment for Pop Rewards thru Opinion Outpost

nj07208

I did a survey each day last week and only received the "Complete. Entry into some sweepstakes." I told  myself I wasn't doing them anymore but of course I keep forgetting. I just click on the survey in the email. It happened again today. I will pay much better attention from now on. Has anyone else noticed this? Those who use O.O.?

Applecrisp

Yes, same for me. Oddly I did one about 2 weeks ago that paid 5 points. Thereafter no points.  They also, do that with other surveys though not as much.

Since January 2019, have all the sights gone  downhill. 

I am DISCOURAGED right now.

• Sad 1

littleone2112

They made a huge block of users on Quick Rewards. The support at QR is great and they are trying to get us off the ban. Pop Rewards claims its a tech glitch, but most of us dont think so,

nj07208
19 hours ago, littleone2112 said:

They made a huge block of users on Quick Rewards. The support at QR is great and they are trying to get us off the ban. Pop Rewards claims its a tech glitch, but most of us dont think so,

A tech glitch, huh? Seems like both sites wouldn't have the same "glitch."  I'm so disappointed that I did them for like 6 days without payment. 

• Like 1