Received update from Gtm on new lifepoint system

footfree

Really glad I just cashed out.To me this reads that we are lowering points to accommodate or like someone else posted this is very similar to Cint.I might be wrong we will have to wait and see but we all know this is not for our benefit.

Isn’t this an exciting journey? We’re heading towards LifePoints and we are expected to reach our new home in about two weeks.

Wait… is this news to you? No worries. If you have missed our previous emails, here’s a summary of what’s about to happen in the comings days.

GlobalTestMarket is moving to LifePoints, where we will discontinue sweepstakes and introduce a great new benefit. Now, if you start a new survey but don’t match the requirements to complete it, you will receive 2 extra LifePoints, up to 10 extra a day, just for trying. These LifePoints will help increase your balance while taking other surveys.

Once the move is completed, you will be able to use your existing User ID and password to log in. Plus, your current LifePoints balance will be automatically transferred to LifePoints.

While we wait for our new home to be furnished, please continue enjoying your GlobalTestMarket experience.

Next steps will be shared with you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

No problems at all, changeover happened yesterday and all points transferred.  Even cashed out some points I had with Global Test Market.  New site looks good, hopefully it will be even better than before.

• Like 1

Hmm...

Don't know where you guys/gals are from, but I'm in Australia, have not had any email saying about the change you're talking about, but if that is what's happening, it might explain why I can't log onto my account with Global Test Market.  The help I've been getting is minimal at best, and this has been going on for nearly two months now....not being able to log onto my account, and yet still receiving surveys from them??  All too confusing for me..all I want to be able to do, is log onto my account, and cash in the points I've got sitting there, and then leave this survey site.

I am from the UK Gandalf1 so it might not necessarily apply in Australia, sorry not sure. It must be very frustrating for you if you can't even log on to request help.  Are you getting any emails from the company and if so can you reply and see if they reply to you that way?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DeniseSC,

Thanks for the post, and just an update, I received an email from GTM saying they would changing to LifePoints as of this week...supposedly yesterday (Monday), but still haven't seen any change.  I also am finally able to log onto my account with GTM, and have made my huge redemption....although having said that, I still have not received it??  Was supposed to be an ECard/voucher, as Paypal wasn't available??, supposedly instant, but then they also say up to 10 days before it is received??   I'm still waiting. 

Have been getting emails from GTM, and could reply, and as I've said, am receiving surveys as well, but for now have decided not to do any of them, will re-evaluate the site if and when I get my redemption......$100 AU.

The last email I got regarding not being able to log onto the site etc., they basically told me that my password had to be under 12 characters....and that I should change it.  Yeh right, it is and has been always a simple password I use on many sites, and how on earth could I change it if I can't log in?  Makes me wonder as to their understanding of the English language sometimes. 

• 1 month later...

Just an update re my cashing in from GTM...I finally got my cash out from them, and he excuse was ....the cash out was sent to an email address I had three years ago?  They updated my email address - again - then confirmed my cash out.  We are now LifePoints, and as yet I have not done any surveys for them, and I have received heaps to be done, but for now, will just not do them, well I might have to do one or two to keep the account open I guess...Will see how it goes.

• Like 1

I receive so many surveys and when I log on to do them I cannot complete . I feel like I waste more time with them then making money.The struggle is real I only need a small amount to cash out but I cant make myself do them and waste time.