Branded Surveys

TeeTea

Has anyone used this site? The reviews are fantastic and I would love to try my luck , but I can’t do anything after I create a profile (which is answering questions about myself first to be matched with surveys for me ..) it just keeps bringing me right back to the beginning after I submit my answers it’s weird 

I have been on for a long time BUT they just changed their policies. I will say I am not happy with the new one as I hardly qualify as it is. This morning I was DQ on 3 surveys so far. Try them and see if you like them.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't expect any thing out of this panel.  Before they changed over, can't even remember their old name!, their opportunities were more frequent and paid better.  Since the change, they have gotten much worse.  I quit even trying.  I cashed out my last amount of a little over $40.00 and have called it quits.   Another former good one bites the dust.

• Like 1

when they were Mintvine they were pretty good. the 1st couple years i was with them they were 1 of my top moneymakers. they used to have fairly good customer service. i completed a large amount of surveys. they also had a great referral system where you would get 15% of your referrals pts. used to get an extra 30 pt bonus every 8-10 dq's. poll streak bonuses. they junked all that and now w they are just so bad that i hardly ever do them anymore. stay away from this panel. its just not worth it!