Heard of ZapSurveys??

TeeTea

I would appreciate anyone telling me about their experience with this site , I downloaded the application (iOS) and so far I’m not having a good experience, but I haven’t deleted the app because I haven’t found any reviews about Zap, I searched for it on BBB AND of course On SurveyPolice as well which is my main source. I uploaded a picture of only a small portion of the negative reviews , but there are also positive ones as well so I don’t know about trusting reviews in app stores  , but I do trust my SURVEYPOLICE people who use this site as a first choice when trying to find out about a survey site Haha 

A91A9B2B-B363-439A-A5C8-2330F9825FAC.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I kinda wish these forums were more active. 

Anyway, yeah I've definitely had a problem with them. I signed up, got their first $6 or something reward just for that like they promised. I was enjoying it for about a week or so getting daily bonuses for checking in and etc and then my tablet randomly crashed or restarted or something, I can't remember what happened. But when I tried to open the app, it made me log in again. But it refused to log me in. It keeps saying, "Error no response, try again later" or something like that. I messaged CS about it, they said the site was under maintenance, so that might be the issue... well months later, same problem. Decided to see if changing password would work... nope. Under maintenance... yeah right!!!! Other people are/were having the same problem but nothing ever gets done about it. I don't know what gives, I guess they just don't care. I left a review saying what happened to me... and a month or so later my review disappeared?! I guess they didn't like what I said. So I repeated basically what I said before. And I'll bet you $5 that one too has been deleted since I last looked at it. I also tried signing in using a different device, same problem. Can't log back in. So emphasis on I don't know what gives with them, I guess they just don't care. It WAS a nice app until I got stuck logged out. Yeah, long story short it sucks because they refuse to do anything about it.