Ipoll Cashout Threshold

lori60

What is the maximum cashout threshold for Ipoll? I had a balance of 101.00 yesterday, and tried to cash it all out, and an error occured and I was able to resubmit for 50.00 and that went through. After that redemption this message appeared:

We are unable to process your payment. Please check that your request does not exceed the total daily limit. If you reside in the United States and you received $599 or more in survey reward payments, you will need to submit a Form W-9. Simply download, print, and fill out the form found on the IRS site: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf. Once you have filled out the required information, please write your member email address on the top of the form and send it by mail to: Survey Sampling International, Attn: Susan Evans 6 Research Drive, Shelton CT 06484; or send by secure fax to 203-584-9948. Once we receive the completed form, your status will be updated and you will be able to start claiming your rewards again. 

If you receive $600 or more in payments from SSI in a year by redeeming points or by any other form of payment, you will receive a 1099-Misc in late January or early February of the following year. If you received less than $600 in payments in a calendar year, you will not receive a 1099-Misc. If you have any questions, please contact helpdesk.

I was able to cashout 50.00 yesterday, but after that this message appeared that I posted above and I can't cashout the rest, and I haven't earned that amount of money in a given year, any ideas? I can't get in touch with anyone there.