What survey sites pay you the most per hour of work?

dimefynder

Although they usually have to invite you, I have found that Paidviewpoint and Pinecone research pay me about 10-12 dollars (US) for each hour of survey time - even if that time is spread out over weeks or months. No complaints, though. Are there any others that approach this level for you? In contrast, some of the popular sites can leave you with nothing even after a half-hour of trying to qualify.

Thanks, Nevada. Not really looking for surveys to ever pay living or minimum wage; just amused that some sites work out that way and others don't. I do like to add new sites as a hedge, for those times when the usuals  haven't re-loaded. That Prolific one looks interesting, because they seem to have unique surveys and questions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dimefynder said:

That Prolific one looks interesting, because they seem to have unique surveys and questions.

Exactly. I always find the Prolific studies to be interesting, engaging and sometimes downright weird! :lol: This because they're academic studies, and you don't get the endless and often mindless surveys about fast food, cable television and cell phone providers over and over. :51_scream:

On 2/17/2019 at 4:55 PM, NevadaJones said:

You could try Prolific. Might not approach the threshold you're looking for, but it's one of the better per/hour paying ones for me.

Hmm, I've never heard of this one, but it sounds interesting. I'm going to have to check into it, it might be worth my while to add to my survey panel rotation :)