Global Test Market-Cash Out

peach6

41 minutes ago, Frogsoup09 said:

Yes, I requested rewards payout on 1/20/19 and not a word....having the same problem with Creative Rewards

Well thats not good I put a ticket into GTM but they usually don't respond I hope this time they do 

Don't know whether you have had an email or not, but Global Test Market have been in the process of changes and are now LifePoints Panel, which only changed over yesterday I believe, so may have held up some payments and access to the site while this was transferred.  I also requested a payment but only did that today as all previous points are transferred to the new site and I don't think you should have a problem, it just might take a while longer..  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yep cashed out on the 7th...still nothing in either paypal or even as an evoucher??

can't wait to get out of this site permanently to be honest, and am not worried about the upcoming merter to LifePoints or whatever it is they are calling it soon.  Was supposed to happen last week, but go email this morning saying it is happening in a few days....????  I just want my cash out thanks.