Survey Saavy - Company asking to shop in person?

JUSTDW

Hello,

My wife does Survey Saavy - just recently she did a survey where the company called her on the phone and are now asking her to participate and go in person to a local WALMART -- on a specific date and time. Something about a "drink" they are wanting data on or whatever. Is this common? I never heard of where a survey taker has to go to a store and also being called by the survey company (company name unknown). They are supposedly offering $100 payment through Survey Saavy for participating. I am worried about this "in person" thing - I work and the day and time they require I am not available to go with her.

Yeah it does happen and isn't something to worry about.

I've done quite a few other the years like that via surveys and focus groups. Maybe not at an exact date and time but over the following week I am asked to go and buy a certain product and they credit me with more money than the product costs.

The only concern is called from a survey company? and there's no emails or anything to confirm this task?

• 8 months later...
On 2/21/2019 at 5:14 PM, JUSTDW said:

Hello,

My wife does Survey Saavy - just recently she did a survey where the company called her on the phone and are now asking her to participate and go in person to a local WALMART -- on a specific date and time. Something about a "drink" they are wanting data on or whatever. Is this common? I never heard of where a survey taker has to go to a store and also being called by the survey company (company name unknown). They are supposedly offering $100 payment through Survey Saavy for participating. I am worried about this "in person" thing - I work and the day and time they require I am not available to go with her.

SurveySavvy has a pretty good reputation. If she’s able to, she should try it out. I’ve never done an in store survey, but they have sent me samples to try before.

I do OK with Survey Savvy. Cashed out about 7 months ago for over $200 and am now at $75.50 with about $3 more in the pipeline. If all you do are the surveys that they send you invites for , it does take quite some time to earn money. But , if you do the Partner Surveys  and can tolerate DQing a fair amount , those do add up. Also , I have Savvy Connect installed which monitors your online activity (no issues to date) which pays $5 per month. 

• Like 1