Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Honest Insite and Giant Realm

Guest Anonymous

Anyone a member of these panels by Cint? I been getting invites last 2 weeks from both these panels but thought it was spam but it was surveys and one of them is like for Hallmark gift certificates, you redeem a code and they give u a gift certificate for all these restruants or stores and another one than pays for paypal 5.00 to cashout.

footfree

Yes I'm with them honest insite,highland mall and sometimes you'll get their survey's which are hosted by Opinion Outpost,they are all WITH Cint.They also use to do host surveys with SURVEY Exchange(Otx) but not since they were bought out by Ipsos.I've never earned enough to cash out so I have no experience to go from.

Guest Anonymous

Well with honest insite I did a survey for 4.88 tonight and I think you only need 5 USD to cashout so will see and I was waiting to get creditted for that survey.

rosiesmom

Wow!  I realized that I haven't heard from Hones Insite for a long time.  I logged in and yep, I had my last invite in November of 2018.  I need $4.22 to cash out and I haven't gotten squat in over a year.  I guess I need to email them and ask where m invites are?