Toluna

paulgro

It seems I don't know my home address or at least that's what Toluna thinks. I've tried to cash out and they say my street address is wrong. So I sent an email to find out why this is happening since I do know where I live. Is this happening to anyone else or am I just lucky?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, paulgro said:

It seems I don't know my home address or at least that's what Toluna thinks. I've tried to cash out and they say my street address is wrong. So I sent an email to find out why this is happening since I do know where I live. Is this happening to anyone else or am I just lucky?

I haven't cashed out in awhile they are my when I have nothing better to do site

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I haven't cashed out in awhile they are my when I have nothing better to do site

I'm about ready to dump them since they do take points from you. This thing now with my mailing address doesn't make me feel any better about them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, paulgro said:

Check your location on a map, it could be Toluna is getting conflicting data from your ISP. A National ISP can create a situation where your located emergence to the 1nternedt is displaced 100's of miles away.  VPN can also cause this

31 minutes ago, schludermann said:

Check your location on a map, it could be Toluna is getting conflicting data from your ISP. A National ISP can create a situation where your located emergence to the 1nternedt is displaced 100's of miles away.  VPN can also cause this

I've cashed out there before without a problem so I think it's a glitch on their part.

• 1 month later...

I haven't cashed out from Toluna in a long time ...mainly because I keep getting the message "Sorry this survey has just been filled up" or something along that line.

It also takes so long to get the huge 61000 points for the reward, so I hardly bother with that site anymore.  I do get the survey invites often, but usually end up getting screened out even before I answer a single question, or I get the message it's full.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gandalf1 said:

I haven't cashed out from Toluna in a long time ...mainly because I keep getting the message "Sorry this survey has just been filled up" or something along that line.

It also takes so long to get the huge 61000 points for the reward, so I hardly bother with that site anymore.  I do get the survey invites often, but usually end up getting screened out even before I answer a single question, or I get the message it's full.

That's the same way I feel about them not sure why I'm still with them