My Survey / Life Points

nj07208

So the change has taken place, but where are the surveys? I would never complete all of the surveys that were on the dashboard and now there aren't any! I was able to cash though despite the email saying it would be some time before you could. Has anyone done a survey thru Life Points  yet?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

So the change has taken place, but where are the surveys? I would never complete all of the surveys that were on the dashboard and now there aren't any! I was able to cash though despite the email saying it would be some time before you could. Has anyone done a survey thru Life Points  yet?

I received an email with a survey available

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I received an email with a survey available

I think I spoke too soon. I was getting the emails but when I clicked thru to the site there wasn't anything available. I just checked again and the dashboard looks different and has surveys. I guess I just needed to be a little more patient! Thanks!

• Like 2

First time today trying the new LifePoints (former mysurvey) site. Certainly is an attractive upgrade over mysurvey as far as appearance, and I am getting (and have completed) a couple surveys. But for me, it's been just as laggy/glitchy as the old site. And, of course, I'm not consistently getting the DQ points. :-(

So there's that. 

• Like 1

Also, I'm getting a ton of survey invite emails from LifePoints, way more than I used to get from mysurvey, but the number of emails way outnumbers the number of surveys available. Unless it's emails for the same surveys over and over. Not sure. Kinda weird anyway.

I believe LifePoints (Global Test Market/My Survey) has been bought out by Swedish survey company Cint.  This is not fun, as Cint, in my experience, runs a very quick DQ.

I finally got into the website tonight, was offered about 10 surveys, some of which said I had already taken.  Then why are they still offering them to me?

I was DQ'd on a few, but every time was returned to the home page and offered the same surveys again. I started writing down the number to avoid duplication. I finally took a whole one, hit the 'click here to finish' button' and got an error message. There was a customer service link, so we shall see.  

Happily, my 'lifepoints' did transfer, so we'll just have to wait and see.

And they did keep that awful error message " Answers not saved" that just locks up the page.

Hi- I got a ton of emails from LifePoints about surveys to do.  When I clicked on one, it asked me to log in, and when I did three surveys came up which I could choose from, and each one was worth 100 points.  When I clicked on one of them, I got a message that I had to disable my popup blocker, and it gave me a link on how to do it, but the wiki article said to go into my firefox account and hit options to turn it off.  For some reason I get a message when I try to use firefox, and I think I am going to have to uninstall and then reinstall firefox.  I keep meaning to do it, but I never get around to it.  I am not quite sure how to uninstall it anyway.  Is anybody else getting this message about the popup blocker?

• Like 2

I too have been getting way more email invites than there are surveys on the site. I suspect there may be a glitch in the system on their end.

I also got the popup blocker message the first time I was at the site. I use the Edge browser and it came up with an option to either turn it off that time or allow the site. Chose the latter and have not seen the message again.

Like I said I got lots of emails from them, and I finally figured out how to disable the popup blocker so I could do the surveys, and I was eligible for one 75 point survey.  I then got a total of 8 points for four surveys I was not eligible for.  At 2 points for each DQ it will take me forever to cash out.  

11 hours ago, SeasonedVeteran said:

I believe Lifepoints (Global Test Market/My Survey) has been bought out by Swedish survey company Cint.  This is not fun, as Cint, in my experience, runs a very quick DQ.

I finally got into the website tonight, was offered about 10 surveys, some of which said I had already taken.  Then why are they still offering them to me?

I was DQ'd on a few, but every time was returned to the home page and offered the same surveys again. I started writing down the number to avoid duplication. I finally took a whole one, hit the 'click here to finish' button' and got an error message. There was a customer service link, so we shall see.  

Happily, my 'lifepoints' did transfer, so we'll just have to wait and see.

And they did keep that awful error message " Answers not saved" that just locks up the page.

Cint did not buy out LifePointsLifePoints is owned by Lightspeed Research, which is a subsidiary of Kantar.  Lightspeed made a deal with Cint to provide data services.  That's why you now see Cint being utilized to provision surveys.on LifePoints. Here's the link to the Lightspeed - Cint deal information.

They are still working out bugs with the new platform.  It will probably take at least another 30 days before issues are worked out and things run smoothly.  I was able to log in with my GTM password (they combined my GTM and mysurvey accounts) just fine once the system started responding well.  I too have gotten probably 40+ invitations since Tuesday this week.  I only started responding to them yesterday.  I have seen the same issues as others in this thread.

Give them some time to work out the bugs.  My only gripe is the email invitations now only show the points, not the estimated survey length.

2 hours ago, jberri12 said:

Cint did not buy out Lifepoints.  Lifepoints is owned by Lightspeed Research, which is a subsidiary of Kantar.  Lightspeed made a deal with Cint to provide data services.  That's why you now see Cint being utilized to provision surveys.on Lifepoints. Here's the link to the Lightspeed - Cint deal information.

They are still working out bugs with the new platform.  It will probably take at least another 30 days before issues are worked out and things run smoothly.  I was able to log in with my GTM password (they combined my GTM and mysurvey accounts) just fine once the system started responding well.  I too have gotten probably 40+ invitations since Tuesday this week.  I only started responding to them yesterday.  I have seen the same issues as others in this thread.

Give them some time to work out the bugs.  My only gripe is the email invitations now only show the points, not the estimated survey length.

Thanks for clearing that up.  GTM has been a decent survey company (better than mysurvey, for some reason), and I would hate to see them go down to Cint's level.

The number of emails that are coming is just ridiculous! I really hope that is a glitch and they are fixing it. But I wonder why they didn't catch that already since the UK changeover happened first. Gonna give it a few more days.

• Like 1

Also, is anyone getting the 2 DQ points on anything other than the first survey you don't qualify for? Seems like I get two for the first, then nothing for the ones after.

12 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Also, is anyone getting the 2 DQ points on anything other than the first survey you don't qualify for? Seems like I get two for the first, then nothing for the ones after.

From what I understand is that you get 5 Surveys for 2 points each if you dq on them..up to 10 points a day

• Like 1