My Survey / Life Points

nj07208

I completed 2 surveys today. After completing, each went to a "502 BAD GATEWAY" page. Yeah, I'm done until I hear different.

• Like 1

It's been horrible today. I'm also getting the "bad gateway" message from time to time. Also, "site under maintenance." And I've been DQed for every survey but only got the generous 2 DQ points once.

I want to cash out and stay away until/unless they get things fixed, but I guess I'm gonna have to keep fingers crossed that my withdrawal also doesn't get fouled up somehow.

Seeing the same issues as well:

- Getting the 2 points for a DQ rarely more than once per session.

- The points list no longer lists the survey number or points received. makes tracking impossible.

- Have had a couple surveys where they went to completion , but get a DQ screen and no points.

Not really an improvement at all over the mysurvey site format!!

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 1:30 AM, NFriday said:

Hi- I got a ton of emails from Lifepoints about surveys to do.  When I clicked on one, it asked me to log in, and when I did three surveys came up which I could choose from, and each one was worth 100 points.  When I clicked on one of them, I got a message that I had to disable my popup blocker, and it gave me a link on how to do it, but the wiki article said to go into my firefox account and hit options to turn it off.  For some reason I get a message when I try to use firefox, and I think I am going to have to uninstall and then reinstall firefox.  I keep meaning to do it, but I never get around to it.  I am not quite sure how to uninstall it anyway.  Is anybody else getting this message about the popup blocker?

I get it a lot. There is always a yellow banner at the top of the page that lets you choose or not choose to let them use pop ups, you can allow the pop ups for that session. I set firefox to allow them as an exception but I still get the message and have to give permission every time I log on.

I just gave the new site a shot and I was DQed from 5 in a row.  At least they give me 2 little points.  At this rate I might earn a dollar a month, ugh.  I'll try another day with this site.

It does look graphically better, but I get the pop up message error message also.

They should have never switched everyone over to the new site until it was working properly  502 Gateway

503 Gateway

Not getting the 2 points

Survey not loading

So far it's a waste of time when I get an email with surveys

The site seems to be starting to stabilize now.  Some observations:

1. The link in the original survey email invites went to the login page (ala the way mysurvey used to work).  That has been corrected now and they are using their data partner (cint) to route directly to the survey (ala the way GTM used to work).
  2. The site session timeout seems to be fairly short (~30 minutes), so if you get a new invite and your previous session is timed out, or if it times out during the survey, it will notify you and you have to log in again.  After you login again you need to click the original email invite link again to either start the survey from the email, or to finish it and get your points.  This goes for the 2 point screen outs as well.  This is annoying, but at least there is a workaround.  They need to make the session timeout longer, like at least 60 minutes.
  3. I still occasionally get the 503 gateway time out.  If that happens you can try refreshing the page, or just wait a few minutes and try again.
  4. If you are using the Chrome browser, you can go into Settings->Advanced->Content Settings->Pop-Ups and redirects.  If you have popups blocked (default), you can add an exception to allow popups from lifepointspanel.com instead of opening up your entire browser to popups.  Click Add and put in the following: [*.]lifepointspanel.com . This will allow popups from their domain and get rid of the error message permanently.

2 hours ago, jberri12 said:

1. The link in the original survey email invites went to the login page (ala the way mysurvey used to work).  That has been corrected now and they are using their data partner (Cint) to route directly to the survey (ala the way GTM used to work).
  2. The site session timeout seems to be fairly short (~30 minutes), so if you get a new invite and your previous session is timed out, or if it times out during the survey, it will notify you and you have to log in again.  After you login again you need to click the original email invite link again to either start the survey from the email, or to finish it and get your points.  This goes for the 2 point screen outs as well.  This is annoying, but at least there is a workaround.  They need to make the session timeout longer, like at least 60 minutes.
  3. I still occasionally get the 503 gateway time out.  If that happens you can try refreshing the page, or just wait a few minutes and try again.
  4. If you are using the Chrome browser, you can go into Settings->Advanced->Content Settings->Pop-Ups and redirects.  If you have popups blocked (default), you can add an exception to allow popups from lifepointspanel.com instead of opening up your entire browser to popups.  Click Add and put in the following: [*.]lifepointspanel.com . This will allow popups from their domain and get rid of the error message permanently.

I agree - they seem to be getting some of the kinks out. The timeout does need to be longer as many times a survey is not a quick one. 

9 hours ago, jberri12 said:

1. The link in the original survey email invites went to the login page (ala the way mysurvey used to work).  That has been corrected now and they are using their data partner (Cint) to route directly to the survey (ala the way GTM used to work).

My son bought me a Chrome and I find I cannot do some surveys. Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, mnleona said:

My son bought me a Chrome and I find I cannot do some surveys. Thanks for the info.

There is a difference between a Chrome book/box and the Chrome web browser.  I was referring to the browser in my response above.

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

They are Cint surveys I have never qualified and probably never will

As I said in an earlier response, Lightspeed made a deal with Cint to do data provisioning/routing for them.  All they are using Cint for is a router to the normal Kantar market research (ktrmr.com) and other 3rd-party surveys.  These are not Cint surveys.  I don't think Cint even originates surveys - all they do is route ones from other market research companies.  I am seeing the same surveys now as I did with GTM and mysurvey before, just routed through Cint.

On 3/1/2019 at 12:23 AM, SeasonedVeteran said:

I believe Lifepoints (Global Test Market/My Survey) has been bought out by Swedish survey company Cint.  This is not fun, as Cint, in my experience, runs a very quick DQ.

I finally got into the website tonight, was offered about 10 surveys, some of which said I had already taken.  Then why are they still offering them to me?

I was DQ'd on a few, but every time was returned to the home page and offered the same surveys again. I started writing down the number to avoid duplication. I finally took a whole one, hit the 'click here to finish' button' and got an error message. There was a customer service link, so we shall see.  

Happily, my 'lifepoints' did transfer, so we'll just have to wait and see.

And they did keep that awful error message " Answers not saved" that just locks up the page.

How did you sign in to the new account? Did you just register with your old gtm/mysurvey email address and a new password and find your points there?