My Survey / Life Points

nj07208

49 minutes ago, Springtime22 said:

How did you sign in to the new account? Did you just register with your old GTM/mysurvey email address and a new password and find your points there?

I used my survey password and it worked

I have found that it is working much better now, although the short timeout is mildly annoying snd seems a bit silly.

I was a member of both mysurvey and GTM, but with different e-mails.

Both accounts still seem to be working but there are fewer surveys for the old mysurvey account.

I am trying to get this up to enough points to cash out the mysurvey points then I'll probably abandon that one.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:08 PM, SeasonedVeteran said:

Thanks for clearing that up.  GTM has been a decent survey company (better than mysurvey, for some reason), and I would hate to see them go down to Cint's level.

In another post somebody posted these interesting links:

https://www.cint.com/press-release/lightspeed-modernizes-data-buying-approach-platform-management/

Cint Becomes Lightspeed's Panel Technology Platform
http://www.mrweb.com/drno/news25920.htm

https://me.lifepointspanel.com/reward-rule

On 3/1/2019 at 5:05 PM, jberri12 said:

Cint did not buy out Lifepoints.  Lifepoints is owned by Lightspeed Research, which is a subsidiary of Kantar.  Lightspeed made a deal with Cint to provide data services.  That's why you now see Cint being utilized to provision surveys.on Lifepoints. Here's the link to the Lightspeed - Cint deal information.

Somebody elsewhere posted these links:
https://www.cint.com/press-release/lightspeed-modernizes-data-buying-approach-platform-management/

Cint Becomes Lightspeed's Panel Technology Platform
http://www.mrweb.com/drno/news25920.htm

https://me.lifepointspanel.com/reward-rule

I actually completed a survey on payment options such as paypal visa and google wallet.  The survey was worth 100 points, but it probably took me 30 minutes to complete it.  I did not check to see if I got my points right away.  I noticed some of the surveys said mysurvey on them.  For the surveys I was not eligible for, it gave me a link to find other surveys, but when I clicked on the link, I just got a black page.  I did get two points for at least three surveys.  Did anybody do the survey asking how often you cooked from scratch?  I said I cooked 3-4 times a week, but I was still DQ.  I am not getting quite as many surveys today as I have been getting.  I was getting 10 a day before.

LifePoints looks prettier than mysurvey, but that's about it. It is a way less intuitive survey site interface.

On mysurvey, you had a long list of most of your available surveys, and the higher priority ones were more readily visible so that the ones in your backlog (the ones that don't show up in the list until you clear others out) didn't obscure them. On LifePoints, you can only see a list of three untaken surveys at a time. If you want to see more from your backlog, you have to keep attempting surveys until you get the one you were looking for. I say this because I literally missed a purchase diary deadline because the email that reminded me to complete it gave a survey ID that didn't show up at all no matter how many surveys I took.

• Like 1

This site is so slow. And they are stealing points, twice this week

Earlier this week: 359516
 about 27 minutes
LifePoints     after completing it on;y gave 125 points.

Today: 359516
 about 27 minutes
LifePoints    after completing it only gave 75 points. 

I put in tickets for both, for the first one they gave me 300 points and said they would check to make sure everyone else got their points from that survey.

Panel Support (LifePoints)

Mar 11, 16:50 GMT

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't collect your LifePoints upon completing this survey. The Project Team is currently running an audit to ensure that all members that completed this survey will receive their LifePoints.

Also sometimes after completing a survey when you click on other surveys it doesn't go anywhere and you have to quit for the day.  This site is so messed up.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, somelady said:

This site is so slow. And they are stealing points, twice this week

Earlier this week: 359516
 about 27 minutes
LifePoints     after completing it on;y gave 125 points.

Today: 359516
 about 27 minutes
LifePoints    after completing it only gave 75 points. 

I put in tickets for both, for the first one they gave me 300 points and said they would check to make sure everyone else got their points from that survey.

Panel Support (LifePoints)

Mar 11, 16:50 GMT

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't collect your LifePoints upon completing this survey. The Project Team is currently running an audit to ensure that all members that completed this survey will receive their LifePoints.

Also sometimes after completing a survey when you click on other surveys it doesn't go anywhere and you have to quit for the day.  This site is so messed up.

I have received that same " canned response" from them for like 10 surveys that I have been screwed out of this week with missing points..

What I don't understand is if you know your survey site is screwing up & people have been telling you over & over all week that there's problems why don't you just shut down the site until you find out what the problems are instead of screwing us out of points & telling us that the project team is running an audit...which means nothing to us survey takers..

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I agree shut it down until fixed 

I'm not even getting the points when completed and when I hear back from the ticket they say they will do an audit it could take 4-6 weeks do they wait that long for there pay checks

• Like 1

Still have received zip for my March telecommunications diary.

Also, I'm only doing the very shortest surveys so as to limit time wasted. Short one yesterday did credit 50 points, and I got just one 2 point DQ out of several I didn't qualify for. Today a 15 minute survey for 75 points that didn't credit.

Finally today, a 0 minute survey for 5 points. :lol: It was 0 minutes alright...there were no questions! Oh, and I didn't get the 5 points either. 

I'll put in a limited amount of time there until I can cash out again (which may take awhile the way it goes now), and if things haven't improved, I'll put them on my SFA (Stay Far Away) list. 

• Like 2

LifePoints is still timing out on me, but they are now crediting points for surveys completed. Hopefully they will work out the rest of the bugs for everyone.

I am so frustrated with them.  I just tried to do a bunch of surveys.  I probably spent 20 minutes on one survey about healthcare, and then it said I timed out and did not get any points for it.  The first survey I tried to do I got a this is the wrong url.  I made a whole 6 points today.  I did make 100 points on a survey on 3/12,  I have not spent a lot of time on the site, because it is a waste of time.  They need to sh*t it down until they get the kinks worked out.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NFriday said:

I am so frustrated with them.  I just tried to do a bunch of surveys.  I probably spent 20 minutes on one survey about healthcare, and then it said I timed out and did not get any points for it.  The first survey I tried to do I got a this is the wrong url.  I made a whole 6 points today.  I did make 100 points on a survey on 3/12,  I have not spent a lot of time on the site, because it is a waste of time.  They need to sh*t it down until they get the kinks worked out.

Agreed. I emailed them and said they should at least give everyone an update as to what the hell is going on. I'm not doing another survey until I hear that things are running smoothly. I didn't make a ton from My Survey so it won't be a huge loss. 

• Like 1