My Survey / Life Points

nj07208

On 3/21/2019 at 5:04 PM, gothicnaturefreak said:

...Edit: back when they were globaltestmarket I deleted their emails when they kept coming through so they started going to the spam folder and I stopped getting emails all together from them. When I tried to log in, my account was deactivated or whatever. Sent CS a message and they said they deactivated me because they saw their emails being deleted/put in the spam folder through some third party thing... yeah that freaks me out that someone can see that through some sort of third party...

It's not a third party that gave them that information, it's your email provider.  If you have a low open rate of mail from certain senders (automatically deleting it instead of opening and then deleting it), your provider will start to mark it as spam because they assume you don't read it so therefore you must not want it and its in their best interest to keep their customers happy and not be seen as lax with spam control.  They then report these senders who they believe are spamming their users and are in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act, which can result in costly penalties for the sender, so they kick you off the panel once your email address reports them because they get fined for it on a per-email basis.  Allowing a sender/whitelisting their email address to ensure your mail from them doesn't go straight to spam (if you don't want to open it) can help.

Also still having the same problems...no improvements. And now they send me an email to do a beverage survey (which I've done twice before). Like I'm really gonna invest that much time for nothing, as had happened with my telecommunications survey/diary. :lol: Nope, not gonna happen unless dramatic changes there. Just hoping I can last long enough for one final withdrawal, which could take the rest of the year or longer at the rate it's going. :51_scream:

And today after I log in I get some sort of quick poll. Answer one question, get one point. Answer question and then "Oops! Something went wrong!" No point. :lol:

Has turned into a real clown show! 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

And today after I log in I get some sort of quick poll. Answer one question, get one point. Answer question and then "Oops! Something went wrong!" No point. :lol:

Has turned into a real clown show! 

Got several of those as well Monday. Same results. Whoever is doing the programming needs a few lessons!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have seen that also

When doing a survey, you should have two tabs open from Lifepoints: 1) the LifePoints home page and 2) the current survey tab.  Before you finish a survey in the survey tab, particularly if it's a longer one, click refresh on the LifePoints home page in the 1st tab.  This should reset your session cookie.  It may ask you to login again, which is fine.  Then when you click to finish the survey in the 2nd tab, the session won't be timed out.

On 3/24/2019 at 2:23 PM, NaomiNo said:

It's not a third party that gave them that information, it's your email provider.  If you have a low open rate of mail from certain senders (automatically deleting it instead of opening and then deleting it), your provider will start to mark it as spam because they assume you don't read it so therefore you must not want it and its in their best interest to keep their customers happy and not be seen as lax with spam control.  They then report these senders who they believe are spamming their users and are in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act, which can result in costly penalties for the sender, so they kick you off the panel once your email address reports them because they get fined for it on a per-email basis.  Allowing a sender/whitelisting their email address to ensure your mail from them doesn't go straight to spam (if you don't want to open it) can help.

They just told me it was a third party thing, they never said it was my provider. But anyway, they really shouldn't send so many emails, I'm still getting ~15+ a day, I don't need that, it's ridiculous. 

LifePoints gets more screwed up by the day...before when you would DQ from a survey it would send you back to the survey & sometimes you would get 2 points for that..now when I DQ it send me off to "WebPerspectives" survey site...wtf is that happening? This new LifePoints has so many bugs..who's running their site a monkey with a bell on his head & when there seems to be a problem he just rings that bell &  the question that you ask customer service just goes into the "black hole" of unanswered or useless "canned responses" when they actually do get back to you...If you know that your survey site has problems shut the thing down until you finally correct all the issues...

• Like 1