My Survey / Life Points

nj07208

Best news ever from this site today..maybe they finally listened to all of our complaining how crappy the site has been lately

Site under maintenance

LifePoints is currently under maintenance. We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Access Denied. You do not have enough privileges to access this page. Please try to log in.

This LifePoints is useless!...They are finally back up & you can't even log in...why bother..

I don't have privileges...then how the hell & I suppose to sign in...

Get your c**p together...this is just as bad as mysurvey & GlobalTestMarket & their useless crashes all the time

20 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Access Denied. You do not have enough privileges to access this page. Please try to log in.

This Lifepoints is useless!...They are finally back up & you can't even log in...why bother..

I don't have privileges...then how the hell & I suppose to sign in...

Get your c**p together...this is just as bad as mysurvey & GlobalTestMarket & their useless crashes all the time

I got the same message I thought it would say it's under maintenance

But got Access Denied

I woke up this morning to 1200 additional points being added to my account for all the crashes...I was shocked to see it...guess they knew they screwed up bad & did that audit & found points that people completed surveys...

So I'm actually impressed with them today...hopefully it's a good sign

I'm still not eligible for any surveys even though I tried at least ten.  At least I think I made 10 points today for DQ.  I did not qualify for any surveys with Valued Opinion or Clear Voice either

Have not seen the error message at all on the US site. however , it does have some issues , none of which seem consistent. They are:

- Not all DQs result in the 2 points. 

- Once in a while a survey does not credit immediately. the points do show up within a day or so , though.

- Had an incident where the survey ended , but instead of returning to the home page , it became a Cint router type and proceeded to bring up each survey listed to be done one at a time. Not good if one only planned to do a couple.

- Had a 450 point one on 3/20 that was to be in 2 parts. It stated that you could take the 2nd part later if you wished. Not so. When it reached the end of part one and asked if you wanted to resume later , it then went straight into part 2. Each part was 20 - 25 minutes long. So , I ended up doing both parts. Did get the 450 points immediately.

The site definitely has some bugs!

• Like 1

Hi- Yesterday I got two points on some surveys then I would not get any points, and then I would get my two points.  I got an error message from Cint a few times yesterday, and a few times, they told me that there were no more surveys, and then a half hour later I got an email from them about another survey, and I logged in and three surveys came up, and I DQ from them all, and then they told me they had no more surveys, and then 3o minutes later I got another email, and three more surveys popped up, and I DQ from all of them, and they told me I had no more surveys.  I think I made 10 points yesterday.

• Like 1

I have the opposite problem. I'm getting like 15+ emails a day from LifePoints. It's ridiculous! I complained to them but nothing's changed so far. I wish globaltestmarket would come back. That site was way better. Don't fix what isn't broken. 

Edit: back when they were globaltestmarket I deleted their emails when they kept coming through so they started going to the spam folder and I stopped getting emails all together from them. When I tried to log in, my account was deactivated or whatever. Sent CS a message and they said they deactivated me because they saw their emails being deleted/put in the spam folder through some third party thing... yeah that freaks me out that someone can see that through some sort of third party. But the point is I couldn't delete/spam folder their emails or else they'd deactivate you. I even told them it's because I get too many emails and I don't even really need to get emails from them because I regularly check websites on my own. They reactivated me but said nothing else and I haven't deleted their emails since in case it happened again. But since they switched to LifePoints I've been getting an insane amount of emails but I don't want to be deactivated again like before. It really sucks. If they don't fix this I'm seriously considering quitting the site and I almost never do that. 

Edited by gothicnaturefreak
adding to the story

Just had a survey at LifePoints that really takes the cake! All went well until the final couple questions. It was on shoe brands. In the final questions was one asking how many pairs of 2 different shoe types you had purchased in the last year. Each type only accepted an answer in the range "1 - 50". The problem was that the survey wanted the total of both types to equal ONE. Mathematically impossible!! Who writes these things??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LifePoints now has a new "Live Chat Customer Service" here in Canada at least...I went to send them a message about a survey crashing & I noticed a "live chat" at the bottom of the page & it actually worked..I was connected within about 3 mins...hopefully this helps any problems get resolved faster...

Anyone in the USA seeing this new feature?

Today I once again finished a survey only to hit an error message preventing me from getting credit. I assume I'm not the only one that keeps getting that error message from Cint after trying to do a survey. This has been going on for weeks now I think, you'd think someone would have fixed it by now. 

That and I think OpinionHub is having a similar problem where I'll randomly get redirected to some default page instead of where I'm supposed to go.

Oh yeah, and I'll be taking a survey through some other panel like Swagbucks, mypoints, or EarningStation and I'll get redirected to LifePoints for some reason to see a message that says "Thanks for your participation." Instead of back to my panel. I don't get it, I messaged customer service about it and they said they don't have control over how/where surveys redirect you, so in other words they said it's not their problem and they won't/can't fix it. 

Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 4.59.53 PM - Edited.png