Applecrisp

Tellwut Daily Earnings

rosiesmom

So this morning I logged into Tellwut and did a few surveys for 50 points.  And that was it.  It is now 7 p.m. and I have gotten nothing else.  I do a 3rd party survey about every 2 weeks, so I am not sure what I did now.  Did anyone else get more than that today?  I did message them.

JD
3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

So this morning I logged into Tellwut and did a few surveys for 50 points.  And that was it.  It is now 7 p.m. and I have gotten nothing else.  I do a 3rd party survey about every 2 weeks, so I am not sure what I did now.  Did anyone else get more than that today?  I did message them.

Ditto.

• Like 1

rosiesmom

Glad to know it wasn't just me.  Ugh!!  Maybe no one sent them surveys?  Yeh, right.

NevadaJones

I got very few that day as well. But now it seems to be back to about the usual amount, for me anyway.

mnleona

I like Tellwut but do not qualify a lot. I keep trying.

spider

I'm wondering if they changed how often we have to complete a survey ...... Again..... to get the maximum surveys.  I feel like even when I do complete a survey, I still get garbage for points the next day.

rosiesmom

I have had an issue off and on for a year now.  I log in, I do the dailys and then the next day, I notice that I didn't get credit.  The whole day is missing from my account.  I know that I did them, and I was logged in.  So now I am going to take a screen shot every day when I log in.  This is one of the first things I do, every morning.  I am wondering if I get credit but it isn't showing up on the account feed.  I can't figure it out, nor can Tellwut.  So I will be marking it so I know I am not crazy.  I hadn't had it happen for a month or so, and then yesterday, it did it again. 

JD
On 5/4/2019 at 7:23 AM, spider said:

I'm wondering if they changed how often we have to complete a survey ...... Again..... to get the maximum surveys.  I feel like even when I do complete a survey, I still get garbage for points the next day.

As of approximately 12:00 PM EDT I have 6 surveys. Last time I took a survey was eight days ago although I just completed one a few minutes ago. I'm wondering if they did change how often we have to complete a survey. Can't remember them ever explicitly saying the policy has changed in the past when they've required more surveys in a given time.

• Like 1

peach6

Only 6 surveys today

What did everybody else get?

NevadaJones

About what I got. Today, it was more like the usual number, whatever that is. I don't count, but it was surely quite a few more than yesterday.

• Like 1