MySoapBox takes back!

GammiWoo

I had 6400 points at Mysoapbox and was actually going to let them accumulate to 10,000 for once. I just logged in at their most recent invitation and found my balance is now 5410 after that invite’s 10 DQ points. So, they took back 1000. I’m not going to bother pursuing-I’ll just cash out and stop. This is ridiculous. I’ve always been good at being honest, good quality scores and even have emails back from certain surveys with multiple companies with praise, kudos, extra incentive, etc. It isn’t that they took a lot, just why did they take them back? Has anyone else had this happen?

1 hour ago, GammiWoo said:

I had 6400 points at Mysoapbox and was actually going to let them accumulate to 10,000 for once. I just logged in at their most recent invitation and found my balance is now 5410 after that invite’s 10 DQ points. So, they took back 1000. I’m not going to bother pursuing-I’ll just cash out and stop. This is ridiculous. I’ve always been good at being honest, good quality scores and even have emails back from certain surveys with multiple companies with praise, kudos, extra incentive, etc. It isn’t that they took a lot, just why did they take them back? Has anyone else had this happen?

I will have to check my balance don't qualify too often for the surveys

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mysoapbox is one of the more paranoid and parsimonious panels. I put up with their incompetence for a while because I was hoping to get credit for the use of SoapBox Meter I had been invited to. Support could not figure it out, always used the same steps over and the same canned replies. I bailed and shutdown my account last year. During my activity I communicated via email with the following [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. According to the privacy statement, LRWonline.com is involved. So perhaps engage them too might help.

Valued Opinions did this to me.  One day I had 1500 points, the next day I had 500 points.  When I contacted them, they said they made a mistake.  But it was not a mistake.  Can't fight them. Unfortunately, they are in charge.