Bad experiences with POINTCLUB???

DownWithSurveySites

Has PointClub failed you in some way? Perhaps they failed to pay you a reward you redeemed in a timely fashion? Perhaps they failed to pay-out your reward AT ALL?! Maybe they refused to reward you points for a survey you completed? Was customer service less than helpful/cordial? Were you banned from PointClub? If you've experienced any of these situations or anything else you deem unfair due to PointClub I would like to hear about it. I'm gathering information and I believe sites like PointClub should be held responsible!!!

23 hours ago, DownWithSurveySites said:

Has PointClub failed you in some way? Perhaps they failed to pay you a reward you redeemed in a timely fashion? Perhaps they failed to pay-out your reward AT ALL?! Maybe they refused to reward you points for a survey you completed? Was customer service less than helpful/cordial? Were you banned from PointClub? If you've experienced any of these situations or anything else you deem unfair due to PointClub I would like to hear about it. I'm gathering information and I believe sites like PointClub should be held responsible!!!

Something is weird  about PointClub, first of all your points after completing a survey are subject to varification, with more than 10,000 points waiting for verification, for quite a few days i needed 5.000 points to complete 25.000 so i could redeem, then after reaching the goal i redeemed 25,000 for a card, again subject to verification.

Since late December 2018 i've been filling out surveys in various sites and i'm dissapointed with most of them, out of 12 sites that i have tried, my top 3 choices are the following: Survey Junkiemypoints, LifePoints, the rest are for the birds.

• 4 weeks later...

PointClub can be a mixed bag. I don't really like their multiplier system, if you sneeze, you slip down several levels, bad pyschology. They allow clients to invalidate surveys for no reason and won't help you with anything to figure out why. So I now maintain a spreadsheet of my own for surveys I attempt on PointClub. They also let survey creators drag panelists out to the very end on long surveys and then DQ the panelist at the very end. The worst clients that PointClub has for this are JDPowerOnline and Catalyx, I abort those surveys immediately without the 12 point consolation. PointClub has an inferior or they are not competent in its use, quality scoring system. I had to use BBB complaints to get my account reactivated. Support's response is spotty, they can respond in less than a day if it suits them and some tickets are never responded to initially or if a request for clarification is made to a prior reply. 

It is peculiar, that points that have been "approved" are held for two weeks when redeemed, just because they can. That's the golden rule for ya.

They aren't very diligent maintaining the TOS and privacy policy, they share your information with a screening website and don't tell you. It turns out it's their own domain but doesn't care to be transparent about it. I apprised them of this in a ticket, they acknowledged but the issue remains. This may be an indicator for other lax conduct.  

I've noticed that as the survey multiplier goes up, so does the screenout rate. You will see this in the account survey history.