Pinecone survey

peach6

I had a Pinecone survey about a week ago and today I received an email that they forgot to ask a few questions that were pertinent to the survey so I went ahead and did it and just now received credit for it didn't think I would get another 3.00.  How nice

• Like 2

I love Pinecone..I've been a member for years & not once have they ever screwed me out of a payment & I'm always happy to see an email from them with a survey since I always qualify & never get dq'd & know within a couple days the money is in my account..no hassles..no problems..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I love Pinecone..I've been a member for years & not once have they ever screwed me out of a payment & I'm always happy to see an email from them with a survey since I always qualify & never get dq'd & know within a couple days the money is in my account..no hassles..no problems..

Do you withdraw to PayPal? I'm asking because I'd like to make a withdrawal there, but I've read that Pinecone has to send you an email saying you're eligible for a PayPal withdrawal before you can do that.

Inquiring mind wants to know. :-D

(Not sure how I screwed up the quotey thing.) :lol:

13 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I've always cashed out to Paypal. I remember there was some kind of change a few years ago and it wasn't an option for new members. I would just email them and ask. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I remember years ago I used to cash out via cheque...but then they changed to PayPal & once I have enough points I always cash out via PayPal now...there's tons of options for rewards on their site these days 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I haven't received a single survey from them since Dec of 2018.  They're still up n running right? Is it poss they dropped me? I emailed them but no response...

7 hours ago, Spazmobot said:

I haven't received a single survey from them since Dec of 2018.  They're still up n running right? Is it poss they dropped me? I emailed them but no response...

This happened to me once and I hand to "rattle" their cage a lot to get a response. Pinecone decided to drop me and they didn't think it was important to apprise me of this. I had to submit a BBB complaint to get a response.  They eventually reactivated my account, but until my stranded points were forfeited.  

On 3/7/2019 at 10:58 AM, peach6 said:

I had a Pinecone survey about a week ago and today I received an email that they forgot to ask a few questions that were pertinent to the survey so I went ahead and did it and just now received credit for it didn't think I would get another 3.00.  How nice

The same thing happened to me. I went to cash out and found I had more money than I thought. I looked it up and found they had paid for the more questions survey.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Love Pinecone Surveys. Been a member for about 8 years or more. I get 2-3 surveys a month. Always pays same amount. Cash out to PayPal no problems.