Best Way to Make Money With Prize Rebel?

Njsurveyman

I have seen this website highly reviewed on here and elsewhere, yet I can never figure out how to make money with them. I have attempted their surveys several times and always DQ with no credit given, so I gave up on their surveys. I just tried messing with their "tasks" section, which also led me to sign up with Figure 8 (not sure how good that is). After that sign up, figure 8 says nothing available. Am I missing something? Where is the best place to earn guaranteed points in the shortest period of time on Prize Rebel?  

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

I have seen this website highly reviewed on here and elsewhere, yet I can never figure out how to make money with them. I have attempted their surveys several times and always DQ with no credit given, so I gave up on their surveys. I just tried messing with their "tasks" section, which also led me to sign up with Figure 8 (not sure how good that is). After that sign up, figure 8 says nothing available. Am I missing something? Where is the best place to earn guaranteed points in the shortest period of time on Prize Rebel?  

I also belong to them and never seen to qualify I'm starting to go there very little now.I have also seen them highly rated on here that is why I joined them It's not working for me I'm glad I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

They seem to be a total scam.  I just did two offers from their offer wall that was supposed to credit within 3 minutes and did not get points for either one. I have a feeling their own employees are the ones giving them these good reviews. I joined them over two years ago and received about 45 pts from sign up bonuses and then given nothing else since then.  I even tried watching their videos for a few points, and was never credited for that either. 

• Like 1

When I first started on Prize Rebel I was able to consistently earn $5 weekly doing surveys. Although I admit I probably spent a bit too much time there. Lately, though, it's taking me two weeks or a bit longer to earn the same amount as I'm just not qualifying for many surveys. So I'm not spending much time there anymore either.

I recently joined them, and have stalled a bit, as well, after an initial fast payout experience.

It's important to remember that many of these sites traffic in the very same surveys, and that some sites strongly resemble others. I have done Swagbucks for years, and Prize Rebel resembles them very closely. You can't expect full earning potential from each site individually. I'm not commenting on anyone's individual payment/interactions, though.

When broadening one's survey portfolio, it's probably best to look for those that seem to do their own thing.

• Like 1

One thing I really like about PrizeRebel is that in some available survey lists, they actually say what the survey will be about. I haven't really seen that anywhere else, for some reason. Saves time. I managed to complete a survey recently, simply by avoiding the ones I wasn't qualified for, anyway.

• 10 months later...

Just earned $5 in 2 days from surveys only with PrizeRebel . Maybe I found it easier because I hadn't been there for about a year or maybe just got lucky with screening but genuine website and they pay almost immediately to PayPal .