LifePoints site crashing after every survey!

greeneyeddevils

Wow! this is pissing me off...Every survey that I've completed in the last 2 days here in Canada has crashed after I've completed them..anyone else having this problem with their new site?

I keep getting this at the end of the survey..anything to do with Cint sucks

Error - Support

An error has occurred.

In order for us to review the error we need:

• The original survey link, located in your invitation email
  • The current link in the address field in your browser.
  • A description of the subject matter of survey you were in
  • When the error occurred
Please send all pieces of information to [email protected].

It's not good. As laggy/buggy as the old mysurvey was, I think LifePoints is even worse. Still only getting the two DQ points sporadically. Also, getting timed out of the site on longer surveys. Although I have been credited points once I log back in. Would not have been very happy otherwise. 

And I don't like that you can't see the whole list of available surveys at once. Have to attempt/complete one in order for others to appear.

I've let LifePoints drop down my "to do" list, and I'm only attempting the shortest surveys there now. If I can't qualify for one and complete it in short order, I move on.

Too bad. :-(

Yes, Life Points is just a bad merger of two bad companies, Global Test Market and My Survey. Of my last 20 or 30 survey attempts, I was able to complete two of them. Most were directed to the default error message you showed. Worst customer service in the business; they won't even look at your request for help.

I have had this error problem repeatedly since the merger. Today, IF I am lucky, I get 2 points for totally completing a survey.  OR I get the following for  when I click on the link on Life Points homepage:

The address you entered is not a valid survey URL. Please be sure to copy the exact link you received in the invitation into the address bar.

At least I don't waste my time taking a survey for 2 points or no points when I get the above response! 

Also, I've been doing a monthly telecommunications diary that started on mysurvey. Just did the March entry on LifePoints, and I'm not seeing that I got the points for it this time. Unless it shows later. If I don't get the points, I ain't doing it no more! :92_thumbsdown:

25 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Also, I've been doing a monthly telecommunications diary that started on mysurvey. Just did the March entry on LifePoints, and I'm not seeing that I got the points for it this time. Unless it shows later. If I don't get the points, I ain't doing it no more! :92_thumbsdown:

I do the same one and did not get the points either last month in my survey did not receive the points I put a ticket in then with my survey never heard back from them either like you said no points I'm done

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I do the same one and did not get the points either last month in my survey did not receive the points I put a ticket in then with my survey never heard back from them either like you said no points I'm done

I got 2 points for doing this survey the other day, not the promised 50....

Still getting  the following with every supposedly available survey:

The address you entered is not a valid survey URL. Please be sure to copy the exact link you received in the invitation into the address bar

• Like 1

I am seeing RED with Cint.  It's like every survey I take through them ends up on the error page, no matter which survey site I use.  And some sites don't give me a survey number in the beginning so I can't make a claim & I lose out on compensation when I finish surveys.  When I do have a number & I file a request on these sites, most say I didn't finish the survey because I wasn't redirected back, even if the survey states I finished it & it's redirecting me back for compensation.  So Cint now has all my time/work/information for free.  And sometimes Cint directs me back to the wrong survey site when I'm done.  It's a shame because some of the survey sites I use are great (Branded Surveys, my points).  As for LifePoints itself, next time I cash out, I'm done with it.  It's AWFUL.

Haven't seen the error message as yet here in the US. I've done the Telco one twice now and initially upon completion did not get the points , but they were there in a day or so. Also , having the same issue with DQing and only sporadically getting the 2 points. Still waiting on the 600 points from the Beverage Diary.

Had a strange one a couple days ago. Instead of being able to do each survey by itself (and thus being able to do only as many as I choose at that time) , the first survey opened to Cint and cycled through all of the surveys (all were DQs). Weird! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joyce65 said:

I am seeing RED with Cint.  It's like every survey I take through them ends up on the error page, no matter which survey site I use.  And some sites don't give me a survey number in the beginning so I can't make a claim & I lose out on compensation when I finish surveys.  When I do have a number & I file a request on these sites, most say I didn't finish the survey because I wasn't redirected back, even if the survey states I finished it & it's redirecting me back for compensation.  So Cint now has all my time/work/information for free.  And sometimes Cint directs me back to the wrong survey site when I'm done.  It's a shame because some of the survey sites I use are great (Branded Surveys, my points).  As for Lifepoints itself, next time I cash out, I'm done with it.  It's AWFUL.

I agree with you with Cint..everytime I do a survey on LifePoints & it's for Cint at the end of the survey it either crashes or takes me to a survey site that has nothing to do with what I just completed...

Would be nice if someone from "Lifepoints" showed up here on Surveypolice & actually let everyone know what's going on with all the issues...but they probably don't care since they never respond to any ticket inquiries they just send out some "canned response" 

• Like 1

I did receive a response in regards to my ticket on the Telco survey they will be doing an audit and it will be up to them if I did the survey will take 4-6 weeks  That is a bunch of garbage.  for 50 points

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 6:28 PM, Sandy21 said:

I got 2 points for doing this survey the other day, not the promised 50....

I did a 150 point survey monday and only got 125 points, I put in a ticket and they gave me 300 points.

Today I did a 150 point survey and they gave me 75 points, I put in another ticket.