Advisory Communications System?

NFriday

Hi- I got an email from Clear Voice about this community.  It sounded like if I was accepted that I would make $45 or more a year.  I have not cashed out from Clear Voice in over three years, and I have a total of $8.15 in my account.  I have qualified for three surveys in the last year, and so I gladly filled out all the info they needed for the community.  They asked me for my email, which I supplied them with, and they sent me a code to enter in their website.  They also asked me a few other common questions such as my income, and if I worked full or part time.  I then got a message that the community was full, but when I went back to my emails, I got an email from Advisory Communications System saying that I was accepted into the community, and I just had to click on the link.  When I clicked on the link, I got the same message that the community was full and was not accepting any new people.  Has anybody ever worked with them?

• Like 1

Never heard of them.  Wow, your account with them looks like my account with at least 8 of mine.  Weird that you got an acceptance and then it wasn't.

It's seems strange that you haven't cashed out in 3 years and still have money in your account. They take it if you don't cash out in a year.

I would cash out and close my account, but you need $10 to cash out.  I don't know why they haven't closed my account.  I get mostly clinical trials from them, and the occasional ten cents for DQ from a survey.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 11:35 AM, NFriday said:

I would cash out and close my account, but you need $10 to cash out.  I don't know why they haven't closed my account.  I get mostly clinical trials from them, and the occasional ten cents for DQ from a survey.

I remember when they used to be only clinical trials but now I hardly ever see a clinical trial on clearvoice, lately it's regular surveys and a few to join forum s that I never qualify for.