Anyone ever actually get late/additional incentives?

gothicnaturefreak

Once in a while I might take a survey that says they'll give additional incentive(s) for answering more questions. I figure why not, cause it usually doesn't take long. A lot of times though it doesn't look like I ever get the extra incentive like I was promised, cause I don't get it right away and if I do sometime later I probably don't notice.

Anyway, one of the sites I use, I noticed once in a random while that I somehow got credited for a survey but I don't know how I got it. It's usually something small like 40 cents for survey #574765. But I didn't do such a survey that day. I rarely do anything below 70 cents. So I'm left wondering how did I get that? I'm usually too scared to say anything but it weirds me out so I finally sent customer service a message today because it happened again. I figured it most likely is a late additional incentive for something I previously did (a long time ago), but I really don't know. I'm just scared that now that I squacked about it they might say that my computer has a virus or something else or they might ban/block me for something I didn't do. I wouldn't think I was hacked because my passwords are hard to guess and I have to keep changing them cause I usually forget what it is, but I changed it again just in case. 

I actually did get one of my profiles hacked on a survey site (different one). They tried to change my email to some random [email protected] address, which I didn't do and they used my points to cash out some Google Play gift cards. I changed my password, changed my email back, and then notified customer service what happened. They usually don't credit back for rewards cashed out but they made an exception that time. So point is I'm paranoid about getting hacked again. You wouldn't think someone would bother doing any actual work using your account but you never know. I just hope I didn't open a can of worms by saying something this time, but most likely they'll just say it was a late extra incentive. I hope they don't say anything else, I hate how easily I get anxiety. lol :rolleyes:

lol no one responded yet. Well customer service responded and they said they have no way of knowing more info about it. She said it could have been a survey that didn't credit me right away. Didn't say extra incentive was ruled out though. So yeah, it's kinda left with a question mark there. 

• Like 1

I get them but not right away. Some times they will say when they put them in your account some time they just put them there and never tell you.

After reading your other post as well, you do seem anxious!  lol If a site is giving you extra points, just take them! It takes enough effort for them to give you the points you know you earned. I think most of us do too many to even notice an extra 70 cents. And it sure wouldn't be worth my time to even inquire about it. Just calm down and go with the flow. Some days these sites are in your favor and sometimes they are not. It all balances out!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

After reading your other post as well, you do seem anxious!  lol If a site is giving you extra points, just take them! It takes enough effort for them to give you the points you know you earned. I think most of us do too many to even notice an extra 70 cents. And it sure wouldn't be worth my time to even inquire about it. Just calm down and go with the flow. Some days these sites are in your favor and sometimes they are not. It all balances out!

That's the truth

• Like 2