Having problems logging on to One Opinon ,anyone else

footfree

Web site page has changed  - asked me to log on gave them my email address and password but it says    Oops, an error occurred. Please try at a later time. Wondering if I should call them.Looks different -looks good- but very frustrating not to be able to log on.

I came here to see if anyone else was having problems. I can't log on either, I get the same Oops message. I was on earlier today with no problems so it must be something on their end.

2 minutes ago, sageandcinnamon said:

I came here to see if anyone else was having problems. I can't log on either, I get the same Oops message. I was on earlier today with no problems so it must be something on their end.

Good to know- I kept thinking I got kicked off.Hopefully it will be back up soon!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, footfree said:

Good to know- I kept thinking I got kicked off.Hopefully it will be back up soon!

That was my first thought too. I knew I didn't do anything against their rules, but you just never know with these survey companies. Crossing my fingers it'll be working soon.

• Like 1

I was just able to get in, no surveys for me all day, though. It looks like lots of people on their Facebook page are having problems too.