Have ALL survey companies become awful this year?

dugb

Does anyone else fee that most survey companies have become absolutely awful.

LifePoints (aka Global Test Market/My Survey), Valued Opinions/eRewards, Mintvine/Branded Surveys to name a few

They all extort us to answer honestly, and with due consideration, then treat us abysmally, offering surveys that don't exist, surveys that we don't fit (s why the profiling questions?), surveys we've already done, have help desks that are a joke, trainee chimps maybe?

Has anyone found a half decent company lately, I find PanelBase is pretty reasonable, New Vista is starting to go down hill, especially since they've started their 'Partner Surveys' with, believe it or not SSI'. There's a waste of space & time!

• Like 2

I can always trust E-rewards. There's no cash option but I very rarely have problems with them. There was an error with a survey not long ago and I emailed them. They gave me the credit and extra points for the inconvenience. I'm also good with i-say. There site runs quite smoothly and I haven't seen a big decline in point values with either.

I like One Opinion and E-rewards .Funny thing with E-rewards is that I did a Product test not to long ago ,it was for a Ipsos study.  I never received my incentive and I wrote to them and they wrote back and said even though I didn't qualify I will still get my reward.Well I did the survey thru the Ipsos app so I'm sure it was Ipsos fault somehow.Hey at least they  paid me and I got 2 rolls of aluminum foil.So yes they pay even though they will say it's your fault for not completing it- go figure.

The ones you mentioned have always been terrible. Of those, Branded is the only one I kept since they still offer the quick 5 pt poll each day. 

However, On The Go app used to be great, but has become terrible lately ever since some of their surveys are outsourced to Global Test Market. 1Q app has become much better for me. I get at least a quick 50 cent immediate paid poll about once per week. Pinecone, Paidviewpoint, Prolific, One Poll, and Mechanical Turk also continue to be excellent. If the company doesnt offer short surveys, low min payouts, or cash/paypal, I dont even bother with them.

I tried signing up for e-rewards, but there is no way to sign up.  They say it's by invitation only.  Do they think they're a country club?

Really? I have been with them at least 15 years but I dont remember it being by invite only.I wonder when they did that.Okay are you going to e-rewards- so I did a search and  this is what I found on their site Joining e-Rewards is FREE and by invitation only. Our Partners send invitations to their customers inviting them to join the program. If you've provided your email address to one of our Partner companies, you could receive an invitation to join e-Rewards. Are you a member or on the email list at Macy's,Game Stop,American Eagle?If not there is a long list of partners .I mean they have hotel places and  airlines .I would like to help you but you will have to join their email list in order to acquire it.Oh Starbucks too.

On 4/6/2019 at 10:29 PM, footfree said:

Really? I have been with them at least 15 years but I dont remember it being by invite only.I wonder when they did that.Okay are you going to e-rewards- so I did a search and  this is what I found on their site Joining e-Rewards is FREE and by invitation only. Our Partners send invitations to their customers inviting them to join the program. If you've provided your email address to one of our Partner companies, you could receive an invitation to join e-Rewards. Are you a member or on the email list at Macy's,Game Stop,American Eagle?If not there is a long list of partners .I mean they have hotel places and  airlines .I would like to help you but you will have to join their email list in order to acquire it.Oh Starbucks too.

Yep. Invite only.  But I think it comes after a  purchase.

• 3 weeks later...