Emails from Lifepoints

footfree

Do you get up-tenth invites from them per day?I do and I find it annoying you have to log on to the site to do the survey anyways,so why send so many invites when 1 will suffice?

• Like 3

I get a lot of them too. What I really don't like is sometimes you click log in in the email and it takes you directly to the survey. I just close the the page because the email doesn't tell you how long the survey is.

• Like 1

Annoying. Don't know how many folks do QuickRewards, but they are the absolute worst. Not exaggerating here...I get well over 100 a day, and all are for those surveys that have extremely narrow demographics. I stopped even looking at them when I realized I would never qualify for any. Tried changing my email preferences at QuickRewards, but nothing stops the emails. Now I just automatically delete them several times a day.

The emails I've been getting used to at least say how many points the survey is worth, now they don't. So I don't even do any surveys through the emails as I'm not gonna spend any more than 10 minutes or so on any one survey because there's no guarantee I'll get the points. 

On 4/2/2019 at 8:18 PM, NevadaJones said:

The emails I've been getting used to at least say how many points the survey is worth, now they don't. So I don't even do any surveys through the emails as I'm not gonna spend any more than 10 minutes or so on any one survey because there's no guarantee I'll get the points. 

The points issue with the emails and on the site has been fixed as of Wednesday. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, episemion said:

The points issue with the emails and on the site has been fixed as of Wednesday. 

Yes, I see that. Small progress. :lol: Still not getting the DQ points regularly, and yesterday I completed a short survey and got zero credit. Still a mess there. :92_thumbsdown:

On 4/4/2019 at 8:12 AM, trevorpee said:

I just clicked on a LifePoints email invitation to be told my membership has been cancelled. Not again - I've recently been seen off by Opinion Outpost and iPoll.

I noticed a bunch of sites kicked me when I downloaded Toluna’s VPN app. I unsinstalled it and emailed the other places explaining, was able to get reinstated at almost all of them. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 2:50 AM, avantgarde27 said:

I noticed a bunch of sites kicked me when I downloaded Toluna’s VPN app. I unsinstalled it and emailed the other places explaining, was able to get reinstated at almost all of them. 

I'm glad I read this. I sent an email to QuickThoughts help and ipoll help saying that i had installed Toluna and put a VPN on it (i recently did this week) and i have removed it in case that was the issue for why I have been banned.  Hopefully I will get re-instated because I got Amazon gift card money that I need to redeem!