OpinionOutpost Downgraded

Leefall

Will I ever learn? It happened again. Opinion Outpost  survey for 3 TV commercials for a miserable 3 points.  I note 5 point surveys for TV programs lowered to 4 points and now most only sweeps. I will no longer complete surveys that do not indicate points.  Also, prelim upon prelim which are surveys in disguise for no points and complete underestimation of survey time. How could a survey with 3 TV commercials be for 5 minutes? The prelims alone are 5 minutes or more. Points should be awarded for disqualifications.   What has happened to them?. They WERE one of my favorites but no longer..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I discontinued Opinion Outpost and Survey Spot (both from the same parent company SSI) and more, like inconsistent or erratic help from customer service. Customer service only responds once, even if they write that they will get back to you and if you remind them a month later that they haven't followed up. I experienced about 25% loss on the surveys I qualified for, engaged the survey and even completed but their router of survey failed. There was noway to restart, invitation is only presented once and they don't maintain a record of attempts or screenouts. A waste of time and they don't care.  I advise against any survey hosted or conducted by SSI.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Opinion Outpost really has gone to the dogs, really bad. Their parent company (Research Now SSI, which is now rebranded as Dynata) are the problem. You can read the reviews of the multitude of survey panels they own and operate and you'll see a ton of bad reviews, especially reviews reporting of user accounts being frozen, and only/always when users are trying to cash in their points.

https://www.surveypolice.com/companies/dynata

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I take that survey every day and only occasionally do I get a sweeps ticket.    99% of the time I get paid.  For me, Opinion Outpost is one of my favorite survey sites.  I have earned quite a bit over the years and I really appreciate that I can count on them for daily  (mostly) surveys.