Avoid all Ipsos surveys that ask you

footfree

To spell out the word four or choose the number with two zeros and a four in it.You will be disqualified every time.Just exit out and save yourself a minute.Hate those surveys that do that.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2019 at 5:46 PM, footfree said:

To spell out the word four or choose the number with two zeros and a four in it.You will be disqualified every time.Just exit out and save yourself a minute.Hate those surveys that do that.

For me it's the number four or the word joy. But, since I do most of the Ipsos surveys through mypoints, I have to suffer through it, knowing I'm going to get the boot, so I can collect my 5 DQ points from routing me back to mypoints.

• Like 1

I seem to get past those trap questions. If you are using an anti-tracking, cookie manager or ad blocker, make sure you whitelist that page.

At least until you close the page or tab, then dump the cookies.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, schludermann said:

I seem to get past those trap questions. If you are using an anti-tracking, cookie manager or ad blocker, make sure you whitelist that page.

At least until you close the page or tab, then dump the cookies.

Is THAT what those questions are for? They make sure you have cookies permitted and kick you otherwise?!

On 4/9/2019 at 1:42 AM, avantgarde27 said:

Is THAT what those questions are for? They make sure you have cookies permitted and kick you otherwise?!

Sometimes that could be the case. Each panel tries their own way to ascertain the integrity of their panelists, beyond Captchas. if you are not making progress for a panel, try a different browser.

• 2 months later...

I never could understand why that happens. I could see if you spelled four or joy wrong, or selected the wrong number. I stated spelling the word wrong or picking the wrong set of numbers.

I've never had a problem with this, and assume it was just another variation on the 'Captcha' thing to prove you aren't a computer program.  Now granted, I may not qualify for the survey, but it's never kicked me out for the test questions. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...