Survey Junkie

Duck

Not at all surprised.

SJ used to be half-decent as survey sites go.  Last week, out of nowhere I get an email to reset my password, and now I can't reset it.  The screen just freezes there so I haven't been able to get in.

I emailed customer service with my issue, and they said they're backed-up, and a response would take at least 7 days.  Might just be an excuse to take forever because they're too cheap to hire help, but might also make sense considering all the issues they've had lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought it was just me this was happening to on Survey Junkie!!  I had all the same issues you all have had!! When a rep called me I asked her why they don't have a telephone number.. Her response was she didn't know!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.  I am having the same problem.  They said I had violated some unspecified rule, which I didn't.  They then said I was cleared but never was told what I did.  Then I tried to redeem my points,  I couldn't then and still can't.   They say they will verify my account, they did. They said to go ahead and redeem my points and if I had any problem, to go to my points, click the box which says call me in 15 minutes. There is no such box and to this day they are still holding my points.  I worked for those points, what can I do?