Duck

What's up with Survey Junkie,  things had been going pretty good for the last six months or so and then yesterday I tried to cash out.  Got a flag that said contact customer support.  I did,  they emailed me back and told me I had violated a rule and that they could not help me.  I emailed them and said what can I do,  haven't heard back.  I don't recall having done anything in taking their surveys than I have always done.  Has anyone else had this problem?  What does " we, unfortunately, are unable to assist you mean?   My account is still there,  but it says no surveys are available and it has said that all day. 

Confused Survey taker. 

• Like 1

kepstein8888

Not at all surprised.

SJ used to be half-decent as survey sites go.  Last week, out of nowhere I get an email to reset my password, and now I can't reset it.  The screen just freezes there so I haven't been able to get in.

I emailed customer service with my issue, and they said they're backed-up, and a response would take at least 7 days.  Might just be an excuse to take forever because they're too cheap to hire help, but might also make sense considering all the issues they've had lately.

Duck

I'm thinking what they are doing with me might be a stall so they don't have to send the money out right now.  It's only a little over 10 bucks but if they are stalling a few hundred of us,  might make a difference to them.   Wouldn't be a surprise to me if this didn't clear itself up in a few days,  if it doesn't so be it,   I'm not out that much money and I'll just move on to a more reliable survey site.  SJ is just one of seven that I am currently working. 

• Like 1

Leppy53

I’m frustrated that I’ve cashed out with them and now they have to call me to confirm my account!?!?!  Huh??

Duck

Four days now since I first contacted them.  No movement on my cash out and no surveys available to take. The last communication that I had with them the closing statement was,  "we are unable to assist you".

Leppy53

Funny enough I made a claim with the bbb and they called the next day and I got my momey

Duck

I am writing them off.  Go to TrustPilot and read about all of their users that they have treated the same way.  If they can't take better care of their members than this then I don't any anything to do with them. 

Mommabear

I thought it was just me this was happening to on Survey Junkie!!  I had all the same issues you all have had!! When a rep called me I asked her why they don't have a telephone number.. Her response was she didn't know!!

Duck
On 5/10/2019 at 12:29 PM, Mommabear said:

I thought it was just me this was happening to on Survey Junkie!!  I had all the same issues you all have had!! When a rep called me I asked her why they don't have a telephone number.. Her response was she didn't know!!

Did they every restore your account?   My account is still showing but there are never any surveys available and I can't cash out?