dedicating browser and mailboxes for just surveys

schludermann

Has anyone one else dedicated  browser for just surveys. I primarily use Firefox and Chrome on a Mac. I do this to manage tracking, cookies and browser history.

I don't typically wait for an email notification to visit a panel, I cycle through my book marks on both phones and mobile device.

I have a dedicated mailbox where all survey notices are directed and I check that daily. I also have a mailbox for survey panels I'm deciding to drop but I have contest and sweepstakes entries I want to wait for a drawing before I nix the account. I also move all canceled survey panels email in the junk panel mailbox, you never know when you'll need to reference it.

I also maintain an extensive list of bookmarks to Survey panels I've canceled, so I don't accidentally sign back up.

I also use two browsers simultaneously because some panels are notoriously slow or invalidate a survey because you were too quick. I command-tab (control-tab on windoze) constantly through out the day.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

For the most part I have a dedicated email for surveys. Some sites to get paid by PayPal ur sign up address has to be the same and PayPal (except Pinecone). If ur PayPal is not the same I guess it's gift cards sent to ur survey email. I'd rather all the invites go to one email account but sometimes not possible. The only think I track is payouts.

• Like 1