LifePoints finally running smoothly?!

nj07208

My last survey was 3/21 but I took a break because of all the issues the site was having. I decided to try them out today and I did 4 surveys.... that all credited correctly!  Everyone else doing okay with them?

19 minutes ago, episemion said:

Things were OK up until today. just did 8-9 surveys , several to completion , and all that were through Cint failed to return to LifePoints. Not a single credit!! 

They need to fix these issues although sometimes I notice you will get the points a few hours later

2 hours ago, nj07208 said:

My last survey was 3/21 but I took a break because of all the issues the site was having. I decided to try them out today and I did 4 surveys.... that all credited correctly!  Everyone else doing okay with them?

Not for me. Same old, same old. I give them one shot a day on a survey that's not more than 10 minutes or so (not wasting time), and if it doesn't credit (usually doesn't) or I don't get the DQ points (rarely do), I move on to better uses of my survey time elsewhere.

But glad it's working better for someone! :91_thumbsup:

Not for me either...did My Survey for years but never managed to change over to LifePoints so lost lots of points...customer services no help whatsoever..just advises the old garbage about clearing your cache etc...still fuming!

They are getting better on giving the right points for surveys. I don't think it's happened this week, They still have problems, like the surveys stop working and you have to log out then log in for them to work.

But I think I will like this site as long as they keep having surveys I qualify for. I've cashed out twice in 10 days for $20.

Still having the issue with all surveys not returning for credit. All are coming up with a Cint error screen. Several others have reported the same thing in the LifePoints FB page , so it is not just my system. Support so far has been useless.

• Like 1

I think the solution to the problem with surveys not returning to home base for credit has been solved. Not by LifePoints , but by me. It seems that Cint's cookie was messed up. Got the clue when I tried a different browser that had not been used for the site and everything worked fine. Cleared the cookies in Edge and went through 8-9 surveys without issue.

6 hours ago, episemion said:

I think the solution to the problem with surveys not returning to home base for credit has been solved. Not by LifePoints , but by me. It seems that Cint's cookie was messed up. Got the clue when I tried a different browser that had not been used for the site and everything worked fine. Cleared the cookies in Edge and went through 8-9 surveys without issue.

Good discovery, do you plan to implement a cookie manager?

17 hours ago, schludermann said:

Good discovery, do you plan to implement a cookie manager?

No. Clearing cookies and resetting them is not that big of an issue.

I finally was eligible for lots of surveys. There was one survey that I got 150 points for, but it took me at least 45 minutes to complete it.  I still have some surveys left to do, but I have spent enough time on the website.

They still send me at least five emails a day.  There was one day where they did not send me any because  I had not done any of their surveys for at least three days, but then I did a bunch of them, and they started coming again.  I was just on their site doing surveys for 1 1/2 hours.  It would have three of the most relevant surveys on the top of the page, and then it would list three other surveys that were available, and when I did one or at least attempted it, another survey appeared to take its place.  There were a few times they said they were out of surveys, but then I went back to my board, and there were surveys available to take.  All of them had me disable my popup blocker, and I got a lot of surveys from Global test market.  I made at least 535 points tonight, and I finally got to the point where when I clicked on a survey, it would not open up, and so I decided to quit for tonight.  I only need 277 points to be eligible for $50 in Amazon GC.  I had some that carried over from my survey though when they merged.

I've had quite a lot recently since they switched over to Life Points from mysurvey I haven't been getting rewards when completing surveys. I used to get credited with no issues and be able to cash out but I haven't been able to cash out much lately because of all of the missing points. Also when I've contacted them I was told I'd been credited for the survey by them which still hasn't happened. And they just ignored half of my email with questions regarding other surveys I haven't received credit for. Think I'll be using this less from now on.