IPsos-Isay

Frogsoup09

Does anyone know what is going on with this site? I used to get invites from them multiple times a day, now nothing. When I log into their site, everything looks the same, but there are no surveys available. What's up with them?

The erratic response and performance of Ipsos goes much farther that email invitation. I suggest hitting each remain ing survey twice from the dash board before coming back later in the day. I've done this and suddenly 6 surveys appear. I also suggest using a cookie manager with Ipsos, see browser extensions available for your OS.

• 2 months later...
On 4/10/2019 at 10:41 AM, Frogsoup09 said:

Does anyone know what is going on with this site? I used to get invites from them multiple times a day, now nothing. When I log into their site, everything looks the same, but there are no surveys available. What's up with them?

I still get the emails, but I qualify less and less for survey's and have had a number of surveys lately where I finished the survey, then received the message that the survey had enough respondents and didn't get rewarded.

On 4/10/2019 at 7:10 PM, schludermann said:

The erratic response and performance of Ipsos goes much farther that email invitation. I suggest hitting each remain ing survey twice from the dash board before coming back later in the day. I've done this and suddenly 6 surveys appear. I also suggest using a cookie manager with Ipsos, see browser extensions available for your OS.

I haven't noticed an decrease in e-mail links, but agree with this. For some odd reason, when I actually log into the site, it will show no surveys, but if you refresh your browser or delete cookies, all the sudden you can get several survey offers. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2019 at 9:56 PM, hofertennis said:

I don't get anymore surveys from them either. Just all of a sudden, totally shut off.

Me too, back in early June they went from a flood of surveys to absolutely nothing. Not in emails, not listed on the site, NADA.

Today, I tried to log in to see if, by any chance at all, there were any surveys available. Couldn't even get that far, I got redirected to a page telling me my account has been suspended because I'm evidently a suspected spammer. 7+ years of membership, countless product tests and this is the thanks I get? I think NOT, I fired off an inquiry and will post to their Facebook if they ignore me. Others on there look to be having the same no survey issues and account locks. I don't know what they think they're doing, but they won't get away with treating their moneymakers like this. If not for survey takers, they'd have no companies hiring them to begin with.