Cint- the end of enjoyable survey taking

ccidad

MY life has become filled with BAD - ERROR and ERROR -- SUPPORT. Now I am a reasonable guy, but when I finish a survey and click continue I expect to see a value registered somewhere. For the last month 40% of the time I get Cint. Because they are used by so many companies I am bounced away from my original survey company to one of their many other clients. Who are they? Why are they?  Will survey companies wake up and realize that Cint is ruining the market for their thousands of takers. If we don't take the surveys, because we are frustrated,  then they don't get paid  by their client.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's best to lodge the adverse experience with the panel that hosted. I usually start there. You can also CC Cint Support at [email protected][email protected], [email protected]. I dropped Cint very quickly and usually abort their surveys when a router is trying to foist one off on me. Eventually, if we keep doing this Cint clients will learn how poorly they treat panelists. 

• Thanks 1

Do you guys get this at the conclusion of your Cint routed surveys?  I have been getting these for years.

It always means lost points because no one can figure out who is responsible, not the host panel or the multitudes of routes deployed.

I think this may be a trick to mask survey completion and to get survey's done for free.

Cint message.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, schludermann said:

Do you guys get this at the conclusion of your Cint routed surveys?  I have been getting these for years.

It always means lost points because no one can figure out who is responsible, not the host panel or the multitudes of routes deployed.

I think this may be a trick to mask survey completion and to get survey's done for free.

Cint message.jpg">

I see that one periodically on Crowdology. No points when it happens.

• 2 months later...

Cint is a pain. I do not do their surveys anymore. When I realize it's a Cint survey, I just click the bottom where it asks not to match you with a survey this time. I still get the DQ points and avoid the hassle of answering a long-winded survey that I don't qualify for anyway. I also avoid Peanut Labs, Ampario and Ipsos. Doesn't leave me with a lot, but by cutting out the dead weeds such as the ones I"ve mentioned above I'm making more money on surveys. I was spending 80% of my time on useless surveys that just wasted bandwidth and my backside for sitting too long.

Yep, just got burned on a Swagbucks/Cint survey that the email invite said I was "prequalified" for. Spent nearly 30 minutes on a 20 minute survey only to get the dreaded "sorry, you don't qualify" message after clicking submit.

Son of a... :51_scream:

Nevada Jones, I hate it when that happens. Happened to me too many times. I finally realized how to tell if these surveys are going to be a dead end. If they ask you demographics right up front, you're usually screened out pretty soon. SOME still string you along to get data and I believe they keep those screenshots for marketing data. If they start out asking what brands do you know, etc. I time out of those too. These are usually the long winded grid surveys with tiny dots you have to click on. 

• Like 1

Cint are complete con artists these days. Back at the end of last year Cint decided on a mass cleanup randomly removing a large number of members for no reason which subsequently terminated their accounts at the parent sites (Crowdology, survey goo, Quest Mindshare, Opini, etc).

Support were completely atrocious accusing members of all sorts from dupe accounts to simply breaching the terms and conditions. No real reasons were given and most emails to them were never replied to.

It's obvious this was an attempt at freeing up some money. As in, mass account closures to void off many members earnings to keep the business afloat or balance the books. 

I lost out on approx £40 which was in my account balances, so if we look at 100's of accounts being closed, that's several thousands of pounds they've pocketed from members work without payment to them.

I was a long term Cint panellist so this was a kick in the teeth. Now when I am taken to Cint surveys on SB I simply cancel the survey so I get redirect to SB and get 1 SB disqualification credit. No way will I ever try a Cint survey again 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/13/2019 at 9:14 AM, samp28 said:

Cint are complete con artists these days. Back at the end of last year Cint decided on a mass cleanup randomly removing a large number of members for no reason which subsequently terminated their accounts at the parent sites (Crowdology, survey goo, Quest Mindshare, Opini, etc).

Support were completely atrocious accusing members of all sorts from dupe accounts to simply breaching the terms and conditions. No real reasons were given and most emails to them were never replied to.

It's obvious this was an attempt at freeing up some money. As in, mass account closures to void off many members earnings to keep the business afloat or balance the books. 

I lost out on approx £40 which was in my account balances, so if we look at 100's of accounts being closed, that's several thousands of pounds they've pocketed from members work without payment to them.

I was a long term Cint panellist so this was a kick in the teeth. Now when I am taken to Cint surveys on SB I simply cancel the survey so I get redirect to SB and get 1 SB disqualification credit. No way will I ever try a Cint survey again 

If you can identify the sponsor, go the their site and complain. I've had some success going to the company when I can ID the product. If you can get the survey url, send that to the sponsor, and at the very least, they'll probably make Cint run another survey. Many times, the sponsor will send you a free sample. I suggest Pinecone and radial insights to the companies. I suspect many of these companies use routers like your-surveys to cheat participants, while making the sponsor think the participants get a couple dollars, when it is only 25 80 cents or so. I've been commenting in text boxes during surveys, when the survey gets too long, that 'this survey is way too long for xx cents'. Since I started doing that, I noticed instagc has upped the your-surveys rewards to 80 cents, from 70 cents.

• Like 1